Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   The Birth of Brandi's Twins [COTW 8/8/11] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122837)

SSE 4 2SS 01-28-2011 05:38 AM

I'm hoping for a few pictures today.

Two friends of mine from the SACC are going to my builders shop. One of them is having exhaust cutouts installed.

My builder told me yesterday that they have a huge pile of parts for my car... enough to make a grown man cry...

TAG UR IT 01-28-2011 10:33 AM

:popcorn:

speedster 01-28-2011 02:33 PM

pics...:popcorn::popcorn:

SSE 4 2SS 01-28-2011 03:43 PM

:facepalm:

I give up... I'm going to go back outside and work non-stop until it's time to go home, in a little over two weeks... I e-mailed with Corey, He told me today, that he has told his shop hand that he was going to bring my car in and start tearing it down.

The car is apparently at Coreys house in his garage or barn... and his shop help keeps chewing him out, since they are not sure exactly when the short block will be in... he did drop the heads off since the springs and valves etc..showed up yesterday... They will be ready this time next week...

He is still applying gentle and friendly pressure on the short block company but it might be another week.

The bonus is, it wont take any longer to finish it since they didn't have to pull my block and send it off, so as soon as they know the arrival date of the short block, firm date, they will bring my car in, tear it down, take care of the fuel system and rear suspension... Then it's a matter of putting everything together, pulling the front clip, swapping the motor and clutch, and going back together... and then alter :D(redirect energy)the exhaust a little....

This keeps stuff from being scattered all over the place, and drives me nuts cause I want to see pics of something... I need a Brandi fix... Bruce, got any good unpublished pics of the Speedster... just one... maybe two... Doug...??? :(

Mr Twisty 02-03-2011 05:35 PM

Last post, the 28th... that's one week down :D

Kyle.Gilmour 02-04-2011 11:34 AM

cmon and update us!

did the shortblock get delayed in the snowstore? We got a dusting in Austin!

Da Hose 02-04-2011 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in your build thread postin my Pics.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TAG UR IT 02-04-2011 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oooh...time for a thread jacking? :D

OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE BURIED MY CAMARO!!!

Da Hose 02-04-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2803098)

I told you to watch your a$$...But no, You just won't listen!!!!!:facepalm:

TAG UR IT 02-04-2011 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hahahaha

someone stole my bumer!:laugh:

Nah...I had to change out the rear diffuser....after I melted it at Harris Hill with my exhaust pipe...OUCH

Da Hose 02-04-2011 01:00 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And Dana kept telling everyone you had a hot A$$....I guess you now have proof!!!!!

mlee 02-04-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Hose (Post 2803055)
I'm in your build thread postin my Pics.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2803098)

:facepalm: is there any member thread not jacked yet...:facepalm:

Don't know where the hell I've been... totally missed this one. Much catch up reading to do now...;)

Da Hose 02-04-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 2803382)
:facepalm: is there any member thread not jacked yet...:facepalm:

Don't know where the hell I've been... totally missed this one. Much catch up reading to do now...;)

Dunno...a trolling we will go, a trolling we will go......:emoticon7:

SSE 4 2SS 02-05-2011 06:17 AM

Latest Info...

Ok, as of yesterday...

Corey told me he heard from the engine builder... My engine should be delivered to the shop early the week of the 14th... My heads will be back from the machine shop this coming week... and the Turbo kit will be shipped towards the end of this coming week... say around the 9th or 10th...

He said it is time to bring the car to the shop, from his house, and start the tear down this coming week... middle of the week or so..

He'll drop the rear subframe and fuel tank and take care of that area... As he goes back together with it, he'll add in the suspension components...

From there he will work forward coordinating it with the arrival of the short block.. Hopefully, we are still on schedule for me to get it back around the very end of Feb... I have a trip to Louisiana to make... and would love to drive the beast... Every time I ride my Harley to La. I end up close to drowning in the frequent torrential rain storms...

Apparently most all of the other parts have arrived, and he is running out of shop space to store all the box's...

Thanks to all who bounced my thread back from the second page...

Again, if you came in here, I appreciate you following along... Brandi will come out the hospital in a little better shape than she went in...