Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Camaro 5 ladylike wear please (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173603)

RubyCamaro 09-26-2011 03:16 PM

Camaro 5 ladylike wear please

Okay could we please get some shirts with Camaro5 logos in more ladylike styles (v-neck, u-neck, fitted, tank top, etc). We want to sport the Camaro5 logos but still be lookin' good! In time for us to get them before Camaro Fest III please????????????? :popcorn:

dianeokie 09-26-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 3804859)
Okay could we please get some shirts with Camaro5 logos in more ladylike styles (v-neck, u-neck, fitted, tank top, etc). We want to sport the Camaro5 logos but still be lookin' good! In time for us to get them before Camaro Fest III please????????????? :popcorn:

Excellent idea, sometimes I see them called "girl shirts". We need some small sizes too, please!

TAG UR IT 10-09-2011 10:18 AM

We are working on it! PROMISE!!!

In fact, we submitted the ladies/kids design quite a while ago. Since then, I think we got shut down once on the design, but have since been authorized. Unfortunately, our "contractor (if you will)" lost his printer who prints smaller quantities of shirts. So now, we have to go through a larger printer who requires well over 100 shirts ordered at a time. Obviously, that can be a bit difficult for us to have to order a couple grand in shirts not knowing of they will all sell. Remember, we make hardly anything off of a shirt. We have to sell a whole lot of them to even begin to break even. Heck, we do this with a lot of our shirts.

One thing is for sure, we're going to try to bring them to you. We'll do what we need. Dana has wanted this for a long, long time and so have I. As soon as something happens, we'll let you know for sure!

Thanks!!

SSMOKINHOT 10-09-2011 11:25 AM

:thanks:

rachykells 10-10-2011 07:16 AM

YAY! This is good news. I don't like any of the Chevy Mall ladies apparel really... so I'll be in for some C5 gear! :w00t:

RubyCamaro 10-11-2011 06:26 AM

If the design is nice I think you will have no problem selling them. Lots of us gals on here & not much available anywhere that is nice. If you make them we will buy!

Mrs.TAG 10-11-2011 12:27 PM

I am trying! I want girl shirts too!

baddmans 10-19-2011 11:01 PM

How about a Pink Zip Up the front Hoodies that says "Camaro Girl" like the Pink Ladies T-Shirts.

TAG UR IT 10-20-2011 11:49 AM

They carry a pink (peachish) zip up ladies sweater jacket.

They also have a pink Camaro Rally Girl sweat shirt...pockets on the front and no hoodie.

Then there is a ladies pink hoodie that says Camaro on the front.

If any of those sound interesting, LMK and I'll try to post pix of them.

RubyCamaro 11-05-2011 11:16 PM

Bump! Any progress? C5 Ladies want to represent! (and look good doing it)

RubyCamaro 12-08-2011 12:51 PM

:bump: Still waiting..............:emoticon7:

Muscle SS 12-08-2011 01:03 PM

U sayin I'm ladylike cuz I wear v knecks?
That's messed up.

SS4Fun 12-08-2011 01:55 PM

PINK!!!! :barf:

BowtieBelle 12-14-2011 09:28 AM

I would LOVE a boatneck C5 sweatshirt. Fitted. Like this, with the logo small across the chest...

http://www.rooshop.com/hoodies/image...sweatshirt.jpg

TAG UR IT 12-15-2011 01:10 AM

Let's wait until after the holiday season and we'll see what we can do.

austinjames 12-15-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3860560)
We are working on it! PROMISE!!!

In fact, we submitted the ladies/kids design quite a while ago. Since then, I think we got shut down once on the design, but have since been authorized. Unfortunately, our "contractor (if you will)" lost his printer who prints smaller quantities of shirts. So now, we have to go through a larger printer who requires well over 100 shirts ordered at a time. Obviously, that can be a bit difficult for us to have to order a couple grand in shirts not knowing of they will all sell. Remember, we make hardly anything off of a shirt. We have to sell a whole lot of them to even begin to break even. Heck, we do this with a lot of our shirts.

One thing is for sure, we're going to try to bring them to you. We'll do what we need. Dana has wanted this for a long, long time and so have I. As soon as something happens, we'll let you know for sure!

Thanks!!

If you guys need a printer to do small quantity screen printing let me send me a PM. Im a freelance Graphic Designer, and I work with dozens of screen printing companies that all will do shirts, polos, pants, anything from 10-10,000, for a very low price. Many smaller companies I rebrand only need 10-15 shirts, thats why I work with so many of these printers

RubyCamaro 12-15-2011 12:42 PM

As long as we get some before Spring & FOR SURE before C5 Fest!!!!!!!!! :happyanim: :popcorn:

RubyCamaro 12-15-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscle SS (Post 4136508)
U sayin I'm ladylike cuz I wear v knecks?
That's messed up.

No, that is not what I'm sayin'. Most of the shirts are actually menswear so the cut is not exactly flattering to most of us ladies. And for me, I don't like necklines that come up too close to my neck (probably for the same reason you like V-neck) because they make me feel like they are choking me.

RubyCamaro 01-13-2012 03:14 PM

Any progress?

RubyCamaro 02-09-2012 02:58 PM

This is like waiting for host hotels on the C5 Fest thread.......................is it SOON yet??????????????

TAG UR IT 02-10-2012 08:04 AM

Getting "sooner!"

Remember, in order to print fewer than 130ish shirts (which is going to cost a WHOLE lot), we need to find a printer willing to print the smaller amount of shirts. We do all of our printing with RW and if he can't find someone, we'll start looking around. Honestly, we have a few things holding us back from doing this. $$$, printer, GM. Believe me, we want it too.

If progression in the shirts are made, we'll definitely let you know. ;)

Dana made a pretty cool design too, btw. So, we are working on it.

And shhhhh, but the host hotel info should be released VERY soon. :D

RubyCamaro 02-17-2012 11:03 PM

OKAY :popcorn:

TAG UR IT 02-24-2012 01:28 AM

Sooner?

:D

We are putting down a grand on stickers tomorrow.
Then, we have another grand or so going into restocking our shirt supply.
Thennnn, Dana is going to get to work on the Camaro5girl shirt. If RW won't make it, we'll take it elsewhere to get them made. Please...we know how badly some of y'all would want this and I know there's plenty of girls who'd wear them. So, let us try. That'll be the next big purchase.

RubyCamaro 02-27-2012 02:45 PM

Cool. The SOONER the better. Still :popcorn:

TAG UR IT 02-28-2012 12:07 AM

Believe it or not, we were working on this today.

Not too sure if we like the old design we were going to run with.

Might change it up a bit...scroll work or something. make it more girly like.

Muscle SS 02-28-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 4170074)
No, that is not what I'm sayin'. Most of the shirts are actually menswear so the cut is not exactly flattering to most of us ladies. And for me, I don't like necklines that come up too close to my neck (probably for the same reason you like V-neck) because they make me feel like they are choking me.

American men's cuts ain't too flattering to me neither, being a Xxl or xxxl and not morbidly obese. And I was jokesin lol

RubyCamaro 02-28-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 4555360)
Believe it or not, we were working on this today.

Not too sure if we like the old design we were going to run with.

Might change it up a bit...scroll work or something. make it more girly like.

I'm sure whatever you come up with wil be nice. Continuing to await SOON :popcorn:

RubyCamaro 03-13-2012 12:26 PM

Anyone seen SOON? I think SOON is lost! :iono:

BowtieBelle 04-02-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 4636861)
Anyone seen SOON? I think SOON is lost! :iono:

:word:

TAG UR IT 04-03-2012 01:06 AM

ladies shirts, chairs, koozies, fest shirts....

It's not that we don't want to get all this stuff up in the store. It's that it costs THOUSANDS of dollars. Then, we have to figure it out to make it all back so we can get paid back (because any left overs is $$ out of pocket). We've finally gone up to a good 10k of store merchandise in stock because we put everything we make right back into getting new things.

Believe me...

We want you gals to have ladies shirts! Dana is constantly talking about it.

But...Joe is putting together two designs....fest and ladies. He said beginning April we should have both designs coming to us to start on. So... I hope that helps y'all know where we are at.

RubyCamaro 04-03-2012 10:18 PM

Yes it helps. We just want to wear our C5 pride & be lookin' good doin' it! Keep us posted.

TAG UR IT 04-04-2012 12:36 AM

I know...I just feel bad. If there's one thing I hate, it's the same old, "it's on the way...it's coming...we are working on it," bit. I just want to say, "HERE IT IS!!!"

RubyCamaro 04-05-2012 08:52 PM

We can wait, as long as we know they are coming. At least they are still possible. Unlike my Ruby-colored C5 window sticker that is not. :(

rachykells 04-07-2012 08:22 PM

Good to know it's still in the works. I'll definitely buy, as long as the shirt itself isn't pink. I hate pink! lol.

RubyCamaro 04-08-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachykells (Post 4771978)
Good to know it's still in the works. I'll definitely buy, as long as the shirt itself isn't pink. I hate pink! lol.

You sound like my daughter, she hates pink too. I always say I must have pinked her to death when she was little. That's okay, I'll buy the pink ones.

BBQdDude 04-09-2012 01:51 PM

Rach, I heard you were painting your car pink and that Jess and Brooke were going to help hahaha.

RubyCamaro 04-14-2012 11:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We actually have a pink one in our club and it is beautiful!

rachykells 04-22-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQdDude (Post 4778977)
Rach, I heard you were painting your car pink and that Jess and Brooke were going to help hahaha.

Um, no... and hell no. ;)

Though I did see a picture on google of a black and pink Camaro. It was... different. :iono:

Ruby-- my parents never made me wear pink that I know of, but I just have never been girly. I guess I associate pink with girly. :laugh: I like a little pink here and there, but I generally don't wear ALL pink shirts. I think I might own one.

TAG UR IT 04-22-2012 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HOLY CRAP, that is COOOOL!!! See...that's just something you don't see every day!

And...

PROGRESS!

What do you all think of something like this as the front logo on a ladies type black or heathered gray shirt?...or maybe white?

RubyCamaro 04-22-2012 08:23 PM

I like it. Not sure what Rachykells will think. Maybe if it is on black or Gray she won't mind. It would prpbably look sharper on Black but in August we will probably wish for the gray.