Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for Body/Paint Shop in Charleston (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302815)

jewel25 06-19-2013 12:34 PM

Looking for Body/Paint Shop in Charleston

Just as the title suggests, I am looking for a body shop to work on Jewel. The car is fine, just looking for a place that will customize an aftermarket part and paint it.

Thank you C5 family for your help.

jewel25 06-24-2013 01:37 PM

:bump:

Onyx319 06-26-2013 08:33 PM

Norton/Richardson in Summerville off of 78 does some fine work.

PYROLYSIS 06-27-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onyx319 (Post 6720722)
Norton/Richardson in Summerville off of 78 does some fine work.

Yep. They fixed my Saturn when it was in a bad wreck and had her looking good as new.

jewel25 06-28-2013 11:05 AM

Thanks guys.

Do you know if they do custom work? The job seems simple enough for is us to do it ourselves but I prefer a professional paint job.

PYROLYSIS 06-28-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewel25 (Post 6727335)
Thanks guys.

Do you know if they do custom work? The job seems simple enough for is us to do it ourselves but I prefer a professional paint job.

Not sure. I would call and ask. They might be too busy for small jobs anyways. Their lot is always pretty full when I take that way to go home sometimes. I would recommend another place but they're the only one I've used. Some Chevy dealers might do it for you, just stay away from Crews. I have a friend that got his SS engine covers painted Synergy Green at Rick Hendrick Chevy and they look good.

jewel25 06-28-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS (Post 6728159)
Not sure. I would call and ask. They might be too busy for small jobs anyways. Their lot is always pretty full when I take that way to go home sometimes. I would recommend another place but they're the only one I've used. Some Chevy dealers might do it for you, just stay away from Crews. I have a friend that got his SS engine covers painted Synergy Green at Rick Hendrick Chevy and they look good.

I hear the paint shop at Crews it awful. Coworker had her car in for work and it took forever to finish and she had to send it back because she wasn't happy with the work. So Crews is out.

PYROLYSIS 06-28-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewel25 (Post 6728197)
I hear the paint shop at Crews it awful. Coworker had her car in for work and it took forever to finish and she had to send it back because she wasn't happy with the work. So Crews is out.

Yeah. I've never dealt with their body shop but their service department is horrible. They take forever to do bad work and the people are rude.