Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Spur of the moment driving... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64897)

Steve Dallas 02-08-2010 11:50 PM

Spur of the moment driving...

Took a drive last Saturday kind of all over the place.

Started here in Mountlake Terrace, headed down to up to Monroe to pick up a helmet for Camaro Car Club Challange bracket racing later this year, then headed down to Puyallup near the fairground to cruise around for a while and saw some nice Corvettes and a sweet 67 Camaro that was very tricked out. He said he was a PNWCC club member, but forgot his name. Then headed further south, and headed to I5, then back north on 405 to 90. It was about 2pm, and I decided why not...headed up I90 over the pass to Cle Elum & towards Wenatchee, then back over Stephens Pass to Everett then home.

Burned up 2 tanks of gas and had a blast. It never got below freezing, so didn't have to worry about icy roads, and road conditions were great for the whole trip.

After having this car 2 months, I'm still impressed with how this car handles and drives.

AdnanHfuda 02-09-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Dallas (Post 1463970)
Took a drive last Saturday kind of all over the place.

Started here in Mountlake Terrace, headed down to up to Monroe to pick up a helmet for Camaro Car Club Challange bracket racing later this year, then headed down to Puyallup near the fairground to cruise around for a while and saw some nice Corvettes and a sweet 67 Camaro that was very tricked out. He said he was a PNWCC club member, but forgot his name. Then headed further south, and headed to I5, then back north on 405 to 90. It was about 2pm, and I decided why not...headed up I90 over the pass to Cle Elum & towards Wenatchee, then back over Stephens Pass to Everett then home.

Burned up 2 tanks of gas and had a blast. It never got below freezing, so didn't have to worry about icy roads, and road conditions were great for the whole trip.

After having this car 2 months, I'm still impressed with how this car handles and drives.

:w00t: sounds like fun

TROY2010 02-09-2010 11:30 AM

I did the same headed south sat morning ended up in astoria then longbeach then tore up hwy 101 back north. It was a blast.

Jayhawk500 02-09-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROY2010 (Post 1465017)
I did the same headed south sat morning ended up in astoria then longbeach then tore up hwy 101 back north. It was a blast.

Sorry I missed you. Spur of the moment, I know.

alloverx 02-16-2010 03:59 AM

Next time your bored, give me a ride :)

TROY2010 02-16-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 (Post 1466890)
Sorry I missed you. Spur of the moment, I know.

I was close by you wasnt I that is such a great area, We went to the tower above astoria that was a hell of a veiw.

Jayhawk500 02-20-2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROY2010 (Post 1488091)
I was close by you wasnt I that is such a great area, We went to the tower above astoria that was a hell of a veiw.

Yep! about 10 minutes or less. Maybe less with the cars we have and no traffic!