Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   JDP Motorsports is Sponsoring Camaro5 Fest III | Giveaways | Great Specials!!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240085)

JDP Sales 07-27-2012 11:29 AM

JDP Motorsports is Sponsoring Camaro5 Fest III | Giveaways | Great Specials!!!

With just 5 days until the Camaro5 Fest III in Indy, we're in countdown mode at JDP Motorsports!

We'll have product with us including our JDP Halo Kit, new Airaid ZL1 Intake, KOOKS Headers, Anvil Spoilers, and much more! Let us know if you would like us to bring something or order now and we'll bring it with us!

Our JDP Camaro has some new mods and we're excited to see how she handles at the Autocross event! Also, JDP's Master Mechanic and Shop Manager will be Drag Racing his ECS supercharged Camaro!

The JDP booth will have both Camaros listed above showcasing some of the products we offer. Our knowledgeable crew will be available to answer any of your questions. Along with product, we'll have swag and a few JDP giveaways! Be sure to stop by our booth for details and say hi!

JDP Motorsports Giveaway Items:
- JDP LS3 Stage 1 Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kits - JDPC1001
- Camaro SS Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - 12219
- Camaro V6 Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines - 12220
- Hurst 6 Speed Short Throw Shifter - 3916030
- Hurst Roll Control Line Lock Kit - 5671518

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...20405193_n.jpg

We're looking forward to meeting everyone! Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Aimee
888-308-6007

Twoblindsheep 07-27-2012 12:01 PM

will you guys be taking some Vmax TB? lol :D

JDP Sales 07-27-2012 12:22 PM

We're waiting for our next batch of LS3 throttle bodies, but can take orders at the fest and ship when we get back. :chevy:

Sincerely,

Aimee
888-308-6007

K1SSRSS 07-27-2012 02:25 PM

Are you guys doing any installs, I would definately try to get one of the clutch reservoir kits installed if you are.

TBone 07-27-2012 02:37 PM

Can't wait to meet the team that has sold me most of my parts and ALWAYS taken good care of me.

T.

PfadtRacing 07-27-2012 02:42 PM

I know it's been a really long time since we've seen each other... but it's going to be great to see you guys again in Indy!

Good luck at the events! :clap:

JDP Sales 07-27-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1SSRSS (Post 5354656)
Are you guys doing any installs, I would definately try to get one of the clutch reservoir kits installed if you are.

We won't be doing any installs at the fest, but the kit is easy to install.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBone (Post 5354750)
Can't wait to meet the team that has sold me most of my parts and ALWAYS taken good care of me.

T.

TBone! We're looking forward to meeting you as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PfadtRacing (Post 5354783)
I know it's been a really long time since we've seen each other... but it's going to be great to see you guys again in Indy!

It's always a pleasure seeing the Pfadt Racing team! We can't wait to see the ZL1 and new products released!

Sincerely,

Aimee
888-308-6007

Mindz 07-27-2012 06:38 PM

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys this time around. Last year we were all racing the first day and I didn't have time to visit everyone on day 2. This year I'm not driving so I'll have time to make it to every vendor. =)

JDP Sales 07-27-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 5355790)
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys this time around. Last year we were all racing the first day and I didn't have time to visit everyone on day 2. This year I'm not driving so I'll have time to make it to every vendor. =)

The guys will be participating in the autocross and drag racing, but otherwise we'll be hanging at our booth. We're looking forward to meeting you too! :chevy:

Sincerely,

Aimee
888-308-6007

Sales @ ECS 07-27-2012 09:05 PM

Nice look forward to meeting all you guys (And gal) in person... In the mean time I'll keep texting Jordan about his driving skills...

JDP Motorsports 07-28-2012 12:45 PM

We're looking forward to another excellent event!!! :drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBone (Post 5354750)

T.

TBone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PfadtRacing (Post 5354783)

It seems like forever!!! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 5355790)

Nice! Looking forward to meeting you!! :headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt @ ECS (Post 5356344)
Nice look forward to meeting all you guys (And gal) in person... In the mean time I'll keep texting Jordan about his driving skills...

We're looking forward to it as well!!! Pedal to the metal and hang on!!! :bellyroll: