Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Middle East (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   السلام عليكم (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61512)

camaro-man 01-19-2010 09:22 AM

السلام عليكم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اخواني انا حبيت اخذ ارائكم عن الكامارو 2010 وانا قريب اشتري الموتر بس متحير هل اخذ قير عادي او اوتوماتيك الصراحة اول سبب

اللي خلاني اخذ الموتر القوة طبعا والسرعة > القير العادي يجي المحرك ال اس 3 426 حصان والقير العادي المحرك ال 99 400

حصان و هل في فرق بين التسارع وثاني شي الانوار الامامية النيون ولا العادي افضل في الاضائة انا لا اهتم بالمظهر اهتم
:thanks:بالوظيفة وشكرا

Dave Coyle 01-19-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro-man (Post 1394865)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اخواني انا حبيت اخذ ارائكم عن الكامارو 2010 وانا قريب اشتري الموتر بس متحير هل اخذ قير عادي او اوتوماتيك الصراحة اول سبب اللي خلاني اخذ الموتر القوة طبعا والسرعة > القير العادي يجي المحرك ال اس 3 426 حصان والقير العادي المحرك ال 99 400 حصان و هل في فرق بين التسارع وثاني شي الانوار الامامية النيون ولا العادي :thanks:افضل في الاضائة انا لا اهتم بالمظهر اهتم بالوظيفة وشكرا

UMMM

The Dark Knight 01-19-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro-man (Post 1394865)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اخواني انا حبيت اخذ ارائكم عن الكامارو 2010 وانا قريب اشتري الموتر بس متحير هل اخذ قير عادي او اوتوماتيك الصراحة اول سبب

اللي خلاني اخذ الموتر القوة طبعا والسرعة > القير العادي يجي المحرك ال اس 3 426 حصان والقير العادي المحرك ال 99 400

حصان و هل في فرق بين التسارع وثاني شي الانوار الامامية النيون ولا العادي افضل في الاضائة انا لا اهتم بالمظهر اهتم
:thanks:بالوظيفة وشكرا

In the name of God the Merciful

I am blessed with my brothers to take your views on the Alcamaro 2010 and I recently bought tensioner بس confused whether to take the Kir normal or automatic openness first reason

Elly took Khulani tensioner force of course and speed> normal asphalt Luigi engine LS 3 426 horsepower engine of the normal asphalt 99 400

Xp0gam3r 01-19-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Knight (Post 1394895)

I am blessed with my brothers to take your views on the Alcamaro 2010 and I recently bought tensioner بس confused whether to take the Kir normal or automatic openness first reason

Elly took Khulani tensioner force of course and speed> normal asphalt Luigi engine LS 3 426 horsepower engine of the normal asphalt 99 400

i think....should i buy the automatic or manual because there is a 26hp difference in the SS, and does it feel very different in racing situations or is the 26 not that significant? :D

The_Blur 01-19-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xp0gam3r (Post 1395095)
i think....should i buy the automatic or manual because there is a 26hp difference in the SS, and does it feel very different in racing situations or is the 26 not that significant? :D

The one with less horsepower is faster. Horsepower is not the only way to measure performance.

proxemics 01-19-2010 12:07 PM

مابتحس بالفرق خذ اللي يعجبك تحب قير عادي خذ عادي تحب تماتيك خذ تماتيك والفرق مو كبير في القوة بينهم

rodimus prime 01-19-2010 12:19 PM

^^^ What he said.

AlSuwaidi 01-19-2010 11:12 PM

He is basically asking ls3 vs l99 and rs vs 2ss

I say for the gear, get what you enjoy most... if you want to upgrade the manual is probably better if you want to keep it stock then get what you prefer most.

Regarding the lights the better lights on the RS make a big difference, look better from the drivers view and the ppl looking at your car.

AlSuwaidi 01-19-2010 11:21 PM

FYI: (a proper translation)

Brothers, I want your opinion on the 2010 Camaro as i will soon be buying one but am still confused whether to get the automatic or manual. (he is referring to the SS)

The reason I am buying the car is for the power and speed. The ls3 has 426hp and l99 has 400hp and my question is there a big difference on he road.

My second worry is whether or not to get the HID lights (RS kit) and whether the lights make a big difference in terms of visibility at night as i dont care much for show and only actual benefit so dont want the RS only for its looks.

Thank You

Cyber Gray 01-20-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlSuwaidi (Post 1397553)
FYI: (a proper translation)

Brothers, I want your opinion on the 2010 Camaro as i will soon be buying one but am still confused whether to get the automatic or manual. (he is referring to the SS)

The reason I am buying the car is for the power and speed. The ls3 has 426hp and l99 has 400hp and my question is there a big difference on he road.

My second worry is whether or not to get the HID lights (RS kit) and whether the lights make a big difference in terms of visibility at night as i dont care much for show and only actual benefit so dont want the RS only for its looks.

Thank You

حبيبي شكلك رايح على المستعمل

المستعمل يا الطيب محتاج شغل عشان يعطيك قوة مثل الجديد

شوف كم ماشية لأن 26 حصان ممكن تغطيها بشوية خفايف مثل الفلتر والكزوز

camaro-man 01-20-2010 06:32 AM

مشكوين شباب وخاصة السويدي ماقصرت ويعطيكم الف عافيه thanks guys for the info

Dave Coyle 01-20-2010 07:48 AM

I have the 6A and once you tune the Torque Management in the transmition this car really runs strong. I also did not order the Halo Headlights, the cost was not worth it to me. My headlights work great. Good luck with your order.