Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Camaro5.com Stick Poll (Real One) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1208)

Mindz 07-19-2007 12:35 PM

Camaro5.com Stick Poll (Real One)

OK Guys, here's the deal.

We're thinking about making stickers for camaro5.com for your current car or your new camaro. There are several different options we can do. I want to get people's opinions on what kind of sticker you would want for your car.

Here's a poll to see how much interest we have in each type of sticker/banner.

We don't have prices yet because we're still researching the best way to convert the graphic to an actual sticker. Please vote on what you would like to be able to purchase (as inexpensive as we can make it) for your car.

The poll is multiple choice and answers are public so I can see how many people want what. I will be getting prices here very soon.

Poll closes in three weeks.

Please make this an announcement across all forums Tag. :thumbsup:

EDIT: OverAnxious, I hate you. =P Anyways, you can't edit the poll once the post is created and you can't delete your own post, so you have to make a new one.

Silverado 07-19-2007 02:51 PM

Sorry, I replied in the other thread....I saw it first....

Mr. Wyndham 07-19-2007 08:52 PM

I don't really care what we (you; I'm only the designer :rolleyes:) do, It's a great idea all the way around!

Mindz 07-19-2007 09:11 PM

We = me and tag. I've always wanted to get a sticker but it's going on my new camaro. Tag wants one for his SS currently. Other people want one now as well, so with your help, Tag gets the sticker he wants, and I think everyone likes your work Dragon.

Mr. Wyndham 07-19-2007 11:41 PM

Well Hop on over to the "need Help" thread...I've got a new installation: solid inside, and a revamped, more clear-to-read lettering.

TAG UR IT 07-20-2007 02:00 AM

This is the thread we're keeping, right?

Mindz 07-20-2007 03:18 AM

yes

alleykt123 07-20-2007 10:11 AM

I have to admit, I really like the idea of a rear quarter glass decal.

MerF 07-20-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleykt123 (Post 16287)
I have to admit, I really like the idea of a rear quarter glass decal.

Same.:clap:

JWz28 07-20-2007 10:40 AM

Personally...I would never put a sticker on a car...any car, much less the Gen V Camaro when I get one. Having said that, I would buy a tee-shirt or a polo shirt with the Camaro5.com logo embroidered on it.

JWz28.

Mr. Wyndham 07-20-2007 03:05 PM

I'd definitly get a sticker and pop it on the rear window. But not ON the body panels anywhere. But definitly not on the 5th Gen's body.

ChevyNut 07-21-2007 12:21 AM

Ill be honest with ya as long as we come up with something that is not pink with periwinkle outline i would be glad to slap one on any vehicle i am in contact with. when we get this going i will need 4 one for my truck, dads truck, my moms suv, and the 69 that my dad took away from me after a street racing ticket after a week of having my license.

Mr. Wyndham 07-21-2007 11:49 AM

Pink and Periwinkle....your not trying to goad me into doing a goofy chop of this are you? ;)