Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exterior Parts & Accessories (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NEW EDITION- VIS Racing AMS *VIP* Carbon Fiber Hood-FREE CARBON FIBER HOOD LOCKS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276590)

ultimatemotorx 02-11-2013 05:57 PM

NEW EDITION- VIS Racing AMS *VIP* Carbon Fiber Hood

8 Attachment(s)
NEW EDITION 2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2Dr VIS Racing VIP Ams Carbon Fiber Hood
Item# 10CHCAM2DAMS-010C

Regular price: $1536
Sale Price $1055(CA Tax not Included)

SHIPPING
$0 FREE In-Store Pick-up at our City of Industry Warehouse located in Los Angeles
$125-175 Local Delivery Southern California (1-866-960-9118 Call In to see if your zip code applies)
$140-175 Northern California
$175 48 USA States

CLICK HERE :happyanim:****PM or Email Me for any Questions and to Join!****

:clap:www.UltimateMotorX.net
VIS Racing and Wings West Authorized Dealer

Guaranteed Best Price or We will beat it!

PLEASE View our AMS Hood Commercial on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSusDr5WVI8

Thank you for Viewing!

Product Description

*Built in Rain Guards for all the vents and Removal
*Vents are functional for Engine Heat Extracting only*NEW HOODS 2013 com with extra POLY SHIELD COAT (SHOW CAR FINISH and PROTECTION)

2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro Ams Carbon Fiber Hood. VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks are made from the finest carbon fiber material available. All VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks are manufactured using a two-part construction design. The top layer utilizes a 100% ISO certified, Grade A carbon fiber material. The carbon fiber material is bonded to the hood using a high grade epoxy resin , and then finished with an ultra-clear (Poly Shield), UV-protective polyurethane coating to ensure a high gloss finish. Marrying aesthetics and functions, we pioneered the use of one-piece, smooth underside shell which complements the fine finish on top, and at the same time strengthens the product’s structural integrity. The edges of each hood or trunk are meticulously smoothed by hands to insure high-quality finish all around. The result is a carbon product that is unparalleled and excels above all else in quality, durability, and aesthetics. All VIS Carbon Fiber Hoods and Trunks come with a VIS badge of authenticity. Please be sure to look for the badge when purchasing. Due to the unknown nature of the intended uses of these products, hood pins are required. These products are intended for off-road use only, unless your local and state laws state otherwise.

Vis Racing Sports, Inc. Manufacture Info:

VIS Racing Sports, Inc. was established in 1996 and is based in the beautiful southern California. They’ve always been at the forefront of auto restyling products for imports, Domestics, trucks, SUV's, Euro and Exotic. They started the ultra-aggressive style in Aero Kit, wide-body kits, JDM style kits, JDM conversions, spoilers and the ever-popular carbon fiber hoods & trunks. VIS is the first to set the industry standard for GRADE A quality Carbon Fiber Hood and trunk that many customers come to expect. These are just some of the trends they’ve brought into the States, and they’re not stopping there. VIS is always working closely with some of the talented restyling experts to bring you the most up-to-date and never-been seen styles for the US market. They’re also working with many companies in the industry for making OEM exclusive private label parts. Their main goal is to offer a wide array of products to provide complete restyling; upgrade solutions to avid car enthusiasts. The exciting new product lines include Imports, Domestic car, Truck, SUV, European cars, Exotic cars and High End Dry Carbon Fiber body parts for Street & Racing applications. With the acquisition of Wings West product line (One of the few USA based polyurethane manufacturer), they’re excited to offer high-quality, ultra-durable polyurethane aero kits that are tailor made for the US customers.

VIS boasts the largest and the latest selection of restyling carbon fiber parts and aero kits in the industry. As a well-established supplier in US, they offer over 12,000 styling products. Their carbon fiber hoods currently has over 250 different styles and our carbon fiber product line spans over 4000-plus applications of trunks, hatches, fenders, roofs, doors, bumpers, lips, spoilers, exterior and interior accessories. Therefore, their inventory is ample and among the largest in the States. Their Products' superior quality has won wide acceptance from retail customers and wholesale customers all over the world. Their products' popularity is reaffirmed over and over again as the chosen choice of Hollywood and Game-playing world as can be seen in movies and games like "FAST and Furious", Walt Disney Pictures and the XBOX game "Forza Motorsport". Their warehouse has doubled in size to 82,000 sq. ft. to cover in house design, prototyping, product testing, production and installation. This expansion has been completed in the first half of the year 2011 and this makes them one of the largest aero styling kit companies in USA. They strive to be the Home Deport of Aero Kits and Carbon fiber products, a one-stop shop for all auto restyling needs.

cyberLS 02-11-2013 06:34 PM

i am in at the 725 price.

nikos30 02-12-2013 12:06 AM

anybody put this on a black camaro without painting over it? lemmee seee!!!

camaro actual 02-12-2013 07:31 AM

are the vents functional?

ultimatemotorx 02-12-2013 06:54 PM

Fully function vents and scoops

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro actual (Post 6150553)
are the vents functional?

The hood vents and scoops are fully function. VIS hoods have removable rain guards that can be simply removed under the hood. The hood can handle rain and mild snow and cold conditions.

ultimatemotorx 02-17-2013 10:25 PM

AMS

1st Group buy list coming to an end! Please let me know if you want a your hood immediately or wait for the next Group Buy list to end!

ultimatemotorx 02-17-2013 10:28 PM

GROUP Buy

If you want in please email me your PAYPAL email account and I will send you a PAYPAL Invoice for you to pay!!!! Thanksss!!!!!!:drinking:

GB EB 02-18-2013 06:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
why is this better than seibon?
because seibon doesn't have gutters (my word) to keep rain off your engine that you can remove and replace in 2 minutes at your whim. If you live where it rains.... that may be important to you.
and.... can't speak on seibon's fit but VIS is perfect......
and...

WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THIS:

nikos30 02-18-2013 07:52 PM

I want a pic of this not painted on a black camaro. if it looks good, ill get it.

butters 02-18-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB EB (Post 6177374)
why is this better than seibon?
because seibon doesn't have gutters (my word) to keep rain off your engine that you can remove and replace in 2 minutes at your whim. If you live where it rains.... that may be important to you.
and.... can't speak on seibon's fit but VIS is perfect......
and...

WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THIS:

Looks sick!

GB EB 02-18-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos30 (Post 6177810)
I want a pic of this not painted on a black camaro. if it looks good, ill get it.

look at my roof.... carbon flash metallic... not a "black car" but maybe a little help?

LIM3 02-18-2013 08:20 PM

There a few with the hood not painted

LIM3 02-18-2013 08:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bad pic but the idea is there
Attachment 474984

nikos30 02-18-2013 08:35 PM

is that unpainted? Dam that looks good.