Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   New! Black chromed Splitter guard washers (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296981)

Skylane765 05-21-2013 11:02 PM

New! Black chromed Splitter guard washers

4 Attachment(s)
We have a new version on the ZL1 splitter guard washers. They are black chromed.
here are the new Splitter Guard Washers, there will be a good deal for anyone that bought the SS or black painted washers here, http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298822
Also if any of our washers wear out we will send you replacement washers at no cost to you!

BigBlock69RS 05-21-2013 11:28 PM

:pop2:

Skylane765 05-24-2013 08:51 PM

By the way, the Splitter Guard Washers can be used on a 1LE.

BigBlock69RS. If you send your address I will send the SS no charge for you to try out.

They should be ready to take pics in a few days, the black chrome is taking longer.
We will have a deal for anyone that has the black painted to get a black chromed set.

tmandoug1 05-25-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS (Post 6573319)
:pop2:

Nice ride, let me know how those look! I am thinking about getting them after I see the pics.

Smittty 05-25-2013 07:37 PM

They look good. I have them on my car and you really cant tell that they are there. I would definitely recommend them.

Skylane765 05-30-2013 06:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OK, we now have the prototype sample and will go into production this next week.
the Splitter Guard Washers will be carbon steel with black chrome plate.

We will have a upgrade for any one that bought the SS washers at a real good deal and you can keep the ones you have protecting the splitter.

rvnmaniac 05-30-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylane765 (Post 6609388)
OK, we now have the prototype sample and will go into production this next week.

We will have a upgrade for any one that bought the SS washers at a real good deal and you can keep the ones you have protecting the splitter.

I"m interested in the the Washers and Jack Pad bundle. On your site do i just put in that i am requesting the black chrome model washers. The site doesnt' show the black model?

Skylane765 05-30-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvnmaniac (Post 6609453)
I"m interested in the the Washers and Jack Pad bundle. On your site do i just put in that i am requesting the black chrome model washers. The site doesnt' show the black model?

It will be about 3 weeks before we get them made. I can send just what you just the pads for now and when the washers come I will send them, and you do not need to pay for anything until you get the items. email me at info@zl1jackpad.com

rvnmaniac 05-30-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylane765 (Post 6609482)
It will be about 3 weeks before we get them made. I can send just what you just the pads for now and when the washers come I will send them, and you do not need to pay for anything until you get the items. email me at info@zl1jackpad.com

e-mail sent

Normagene 05-31-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylane765 (Post 6609388)

Are these solid black? Or will/can they be scratched and chrome shows. Not sure of what the difference is with black chrome plate?

Hercules 05-31-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Normagene (Post 6613781)
Are these solid black? Or will/can they be scratched and chrome shows. Not sure of what the difference is with black chrome plate?

+1

I have the original ones and love them, but I love black chrome a little more. They have already more than paid for themselves.

Ladykiller 05-31-2013 09:58 PM

Ummmmm.... what are the purpose of these things?

cvp33 06-01-2013 05:22 AM

In for another set!

Normagene 06-01-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules (Post 6613883)
+1

I have the original ones and love them, but I love black chrome a little more. They have already more than paid for themselves.

I'm not sure of what the black chrome is, a top coating, like the center one I received? A shiny black? Will it scrape off? Can't really tell from the pictures. Couldn't I just spray paint the ones I have? Or is this totally different? I love the Stainless Steal ones I have now and they look great. All Black would seriously look even more vicious! Definitely have to check the price on an upgraded set!