Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CAMAROS TO THE MAXX - Event and Hotel Sign up (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166306)

Blade 08-19-2011 11:26 PM

CAMAROS TO THE MAXX - Event and Hotel Sign up

CAMAROS TO THE MAXX

MAY 4-6 2012

Z-MAX DRAGWAY CONCORD, NC!!

We welcome everyone to join us for this unbelievable Event!! For the first time ever, you will have the opportunity to run down this legendary Drag way. It is the WORLDS ONLY 4-WIDE DRAGSTRIP!! AND YES, all 4 lanes will be open.
On this page you will receive all information that will make it easy for you make plans to join us.

Friday May 4- Arrive at your hotel and get ready to Meet and Greet with hundreds of other Camaro owners from around the country and party into the night. All hotels are located right next to each other and will make one heck of a block party!!

Saturday May 5th- We will start the day off with a Cruise through the city of Charlotte and will pass the Nascar Hall of Fame and Carolina Panthers stadium. You will see what we mean by southern hospitality!!
Then its off to Z-Max for the time of your life!! There will be Drag Racing (4-WIDE), AutoCross Racing, Huge Vendor Alley, A Big Car Show with lots of trophys and more....Cost will be $60 for Drivers, and $10 for each spectator.

Sunday May 6th- Breakfast, and parting goodbyes before our trip home.

For those wishing to come earlier than May 4th....Please be sure and see the Nascar Hall of Fame and book a tour at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Supported Charities: We have 2 that we have closed in on supporting.

Childress Institute for Pediatric Trauma: This charity will be supported in two ways. First, proceeds from the fees will be donated to this institute. Second, RCR will themselves be selling T-Shirts at The Maxx to support the charity as well.

www.childresspediatrictrauma.org

Hometown Heroes: A local charity involved in helping children with terminal illness and debilitating injuries. Some of their services:

1. Medical and household financial assistance, where needed.
2. Hospital and home visits to offer moral support.
3. Medical equipment such as wheel chairs, as prescribed.
4. Whatever it takes to make life a little easier during difficult times.

http://www.hometownheroesonline.com/heroes/index.cfm

To sign up, just reply to this thread and include how many are driving and also how many spectators you will be bringing with you. Your names will be added ASAP.

Hotel Information.....

Host Hotel- Comfort Suites ($89.00 +tax) 1 mile from Z-Maxx Dragway!!
They have given us the whole hotel!! 84 rooms in all!! These rooms are all Suites and include a Full Hot Breakfast each morning. Stay where the party is, but hurry it will fill up fast!! Here is the website - http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-c...carolina-NC392 Call them and give them this code for your discounted rate....Camaros to the Maxx
Other Hotels- Sleep Inn ($79.00 + tax)
We have 50 rooms reserved at this price and it is located right across the street from the host hotel. This includes a Continental Breakfast.
Here is there website- http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-concor...arolina-NC334? Discount code-- Camaros to the Maxx

WINGATE INN ($84.00 + tax)
There are 40 rooms avaliable at this hotel and will include a Full Breakfast each morning!! It is also located right across the street from the Host hotel.
There website is- http://www.wingatehotels.com/Wingate...false&tab=tab1 Discount code.....Camaros To The Maxx.

The Hilton Garden INN ($104.00 + tax)

We have 30 rooms avaliable at this hotel and is located right beside the host hotel
There website is..... http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...L0ICSGBJT3MQQ? ctyhocn=CLTCOGI
Discount code......Camaros to the Maxx

Please book your rooms early. We are expecting a HUGE crowd and want to be sure everyone gets a good place to stay.

SEE YOU ALL IN THE HEART OF NASCAR COUNTRY IN MAY!! More info will follow as we get closer.

UPDATE:

8/22/2011 - We have information listed for this even on a couple sites outside of C5, if anyone has signed up in any of those threads, you won't need to sign up here and vice versa :)

Vendors - If you would like information on how to support the event, PM me please and I will provide you the proper contact to talk to about the event. Thanks!!

Blade 08-19-2011 11:27 PM

I am gonna sign myself up.......

1) Blade - DRIVING!!
2) Rockit_z28 - Driver + 2 Spectators
3) The Entertainer - Driver + 1 Spectator
3) foxxone - Driver + 1 Spectator
4) Scat cat ruby - Driver + 1 Spectator
5) RSKUSTOMZ - Driver
6) Lock - Driver + 1 Spectator
7) Mickeyroar - Driver + 1 Spectator
8) MS3DALE - Driver + 1 Spectator
9) Houkamania - Driver
10) 01pewterz28 - Driver
11) unccescape - Driver
12) smokingcamaro - Driver
13) jeffswhitess - Driver
14) foxrus14 - Driver + 2 spectators
15) LowRS - Driver + 1 Spectator
16) topgun1 - Driver + 1 Spectator
17) Blitz - Driver
18) Bear2SS - Driver
19) HufferSS - Driver + 1 spectator
20) OHIOSPEED - Driver + 1 Spectator
21) camaro4mybday - Driver
22) Skibum - Driver
23) Blondie3 - Driver
24) Canonracegirl - Driver + 1 Spectator
25) bee sting - Driver?
26) cliffordj - Driver + 2 Spectators
27) DonNC - Driver + 2 Spectators
28) gml1998 - Driver + 1 Spectator
29) GMteSSted - 2 Drivers
30) bhall82 - Driver + 1 Spectator
31) Bertha II - Driver + 1 Spectator
32) musclecargirl - Driver + 2 Spectators
33) FIGRRL - Driver + 1 Spectator
34) NVMY68SS - Driver + 2 Spectators
35) 40again - Driver + 1 Spectator
36) CaniacFan - Undecided + 1 Spectator
37) Awesome_SS - Driver + 1 Spectator
38) Without Remorse - Driver
39) Hendrix-Engineering - Driver
40) BIGPAT - 2 Spectators
41) Blk-Ice - Driver + 1 Spectator
42) Modern Muscle - Driver +1 Spectator
43) Speedster - Driver + 2 Spectators
44) MY2012RS - 1 Spectator
45) camaro4mybday - Driver
46) edog - Driver + 3 Spectators
47) hunterv6 - Driver
48) Robotdoc - 2 Spectators
49) KnoxCamaro5 - 2 Spectators
50) Kymm - Driver + 1 Spectator.
51) scorch yellow - Driver
52) Van2SS/RS - 1 Driver + 1 Spectator
53) Jchaluja - Driver + 1 Spectator
54) RubyCamaro - Driver
55) NikeMike2SS/RS - Driver
56) Big Boss - Driver
57) lexluger- Driver
58) Black Beauty- Driver + 1 spectator

Rockit_z28 08-20-2011 06:46 AM

I will be there = Driver

+2 spectators unless I can also bring my Zoo in which case make it +8. :D

The Entertainer 08-20-2011 07:34 AM

I'll be in the house!!

Driver +1 spectator

foxxone 08-20-2011 07:34 AM

Count me in as well! Driver +1 Spectator

scat cat ruby 08-20-2011 07:59 AM

Got to make this historic event! Driver + 1 spectator

RSKUSTOMZ 08-20-2011 08:49 AM

I'm definitely in!

lock 08-20-2011 06:12 PM

Does a bear crap in the woods? Heck yeah and yes I'm in. 1 drver and 1 spec. No hotel needed. I can smell Zmax rubber from where i live.

1FAST SS 08-20-2011 06:32 PM

I'm there. One driver and one spectator.

MS3DALE 08-20-2011 09:24 PM

I'll be there :thumbup: 1 driver,possibly 1 spectator.

Also,I'm planning on getting a "Camarovan" together from the Pittsburgh,Pa./Morgantown,WV area,and for anyone else headed down from the North via I-79. If anyone is interested in this please let me know!

Let me add also,I will not be staying at any of the hotels as I have a buddy who lives up in Newton,I will be staying with him,But if anyone not from the area needs any help getting around down there let me know,I've lived down there a couple times and know the area very well,I can get you just about anywhere you may need to go! ;) I'll also be back down a couple weeks later for both the All-Star race and Coca-Cola 600 NASCAR race as well.

Bill F 08-20-2011 09:58 PM

I'm in. 1 driver+2 spectators

HOUKAMANIA 08-21-2011 07:28 AM

I'm in! Driver only. No Hotel. This is going to be Wicked Awesome!!!

01pewterz28 08-21-2011 10:01 AM

Add myself I will be planning a caravan from Central Florida to Concord.

Sean

unccescape 08-21-2011 04:16 PM

Count me in!