Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   SATX Camaro Club Camaro Christmas Cruise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120562)

Synergy SATX 12-18-2010 11:46 AM

SATX Camaro Club Camaro Christmas Cruise

Great showing 21 Camaros (and a Mustang we bullied pics to follow on that). Almost time to eat.

Atti2de 12-18-2010 03:53 PM

Awe good times

2010ABM 12-18-2010 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just the start of the day...MANY more pictures to come.

CamaroSkooter 12-18-2010 05:26 PM

I had a very excellent time out today! Thanks so much Mike for putting this together, this was truly a great day for a little cruise and comraderie (spelling?).

So, I got home and took a quick gander at the videos. And, I didn't change the exposure setting :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Sooooooo, all of the videos are blurry because in the very bottom left corner you can see a tiny piece of my dashboard, and it focused on that instead of out into the road... :facepalm:

I will go ahead and crop the video for the "cool" parts, they'll just be fuzzy, and a lesson learned to always check the exposure setting :facepalm:

I should be able to get the videos uploaded tomorrow. I'm off to go see Tron :D

Edit: Videos added below:

C4 12-18-2010 10:02 PM

damn looks like you all had a blast.
sorry i could not make it. had do to
do the christmas shopping thing.

maybe next time.

TAG UR IT 12-19-2010 01:29 AM

What an awesome time...

Yep. Thanks, Mike. Thanks for putting on a GREAT cruise! Dana, the kids, and I had a BLAST. And even better, we had a great time out at the lake house. You got the pleasure of taking our boys out on their very first lake cruise (not on a disney cruise ship...lol). I'd love to get back out there some time. Great times! (and we all came out okay once again!!!)

racer778 12-19-2010 09:27 AM

Mike, a BIG Thank you to you and your family for allowing us to come ot to the lake house, cruise on the lake, eat some great food and enjoy some very good company. I had a great time meeting some new people and finally relaxing on the weekend. I almost didnt want to leave because I was having such a good time. Well, its off to cleaning the car after spinning around in the parking lot :). If anyone took some pics I would like to see them. Again thanks and Happy Holidays
Joe

SATXLS3 12-19-2010 11:21 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Mike thanks to you and your family for hosting this event. We had a great time wish we could have stayed longer. Great event! Happy Holidays!

racelvr24 12-19-2010 11:47 AM

Wow what a great time:happyanim: 21 Camaro's going down the road, what an awsome site. Thanks to those who put their Camaro's out there to help with traffic so we could all stay together.
Great big THANK YOU to Mike and his family for the great time at their place. This was really a nice way to end the new year.
Happy Holidays to all the Camaro family, see you after the New Year. :thumbsup:

PWND 12-19-2010 04:17 PM

Thank you very much Mike/Mike's Family, for setting this cruise up and for the use of the house, boat, & time. I had a great time out there on the boat... I was very temped to stand up on the front of the boat and start singing Lonely Island's "I'M ON A BOAT..." but I didn't really wanna take the chance and have someone notice me and then the next thing you know... just crowds of people wanting my autograph or a piece of my hair or clothing...

Anyway... thanks again for everything!! I would say your 1st cruise was very successful... Great job!!

...Looking forward to the next one...

PWND 12-19-2010 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
With a little bit of help from Snoopy... Tag reels in a Marlin...

Attachment 193116

CamaroSkooter 12-19-2010 05:55 PM

25 Attachment(s)
Videos added to my post above. And here's my photos from my phone:

Mystic Blue 12-19-2010 10:17 PM

thanks for setting this up - I know I had a great time! Sorry I didn't get to say bye to everyone, since I had to take off while yall were out on the boat.

I don't have time right now to link to the individual pics, but I got them up on my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/otrphot...7625635489620/

Happy holidays to everyone!

mlee 12-19-2010 10:46 PM

Looks like a Great Day!!!!:w00t: