Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Oracle headlight installation in NC area (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416585)

Bennieficial 07-18-2015 07:30 PM

Oracle headlight installation in NC area

Anybody know somewhere in NC (preferably around Raleigh) that will install my Oracle headlight & fogs for a reasonable price? Everywhere that I've contacted quotes me like $1100 for installation alone which is crazy.

Djinn 07-20-2015 11:22 AM

My guy here in GA only charges me 400 for both... I do a lot of work with him though. Have you tried AAC directly? maybe you can ship them your lights they install and return them...maybe?

$inferno 07-22-2015 01:37 PM

Have you been able to find anybody that does the installs? I want to have it done to ours also.

nancygrl 07-22-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bennieficial (Post 8540997)
Anybody know somewhere in NC (preferably around Raleigh) that will install my Oracle headlight & fogs for a reasonable price? Everywhere that I've contacted quotes me like $1100 for installation alone which is crazy.

They're not in Raleigh, but S&L Customs in Mooresville do excellent work.

Are the the led rings already installed inside headlights and fogs? or do they need to be opened up and have the led rings installed in the units and then re-baked/sealed then wired up and installed in the car? Will make a difference in how much labor is involved and cost $$

$inferno 07-22-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygrl (Post 8547182)

Are the the led rings already installed inside headlights and fogs? or do they need to be opened up and have the led rings installed in the units and then re-baked/sealed then wired up and installed in the car? Will make a difference in how much labor is involved and cost $$

Yeah Mooresville is a 4 hour drive for us. I seen their work and love it. But would had rather keep the baby closer to home. :)

Bennieficial 07-23-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancygrl (Post 8547182)

They'd need to be opened up and installed over the current rings. If the price is right, I'll take that drive to Mooresville. I'll give them a call. May even buy my Kooks headers while I'm out there since I believe they're based in Mooresville also :)