Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camaro 5 forums, better than Average ! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95628)

Napper 07-18-2010 01:06 PM

Camaro 5 forums, better than Average !

I just wanted to say, that i've been on a few forums, like the Corvette forums and Caddilac forums and even the F body forums.

i never felt as comfortable as i do here!

Alot of Vette guys...well have biggish ego's
same with the new crop of Caddy V guys.

However the Camaro 5 forum is a very cool place.
Now i've been known to bump head ocassionally but on here, everyone is really cool, down to earth.

I think its cool,but am still getting use to other American car guys on here, but thats a good thing.
Srt8 guys, New 5.0 guys ect al. Co-mingling as one. This is how a forum should be. The American car guy forum.

Young and older( cough) stock to 800 rwhp. I think we got it right here.
instead of bickering( like i did about a Stang owner whom i appologized too.) all are welcome here.
and yes we do talk about our beloved Camaro's and how hard it is to live with a legend!!

Hows this...of all the cars in the neighborhood ...the neighborhood cat. ( we all feed him) sleeps under what car? Yep my SS.....he snubs the V
lol The cat knows whats cool!!

Man i just went out to the store to pick up some drinks and a Turbo GTI is reving on me.....you gottas love that !!
I smiled and waved him on by. These cars get alot of attention. So much for the average joe.

Quikzilver 07-18-2010 01:09 PM

Right there with you. This forum seems like the way the Corvette Forum was years ago...back when the top model was a C5. I do have to say this is one of the top 3 forums I am on...
montecarloss.com
lxforums.com
and now camaro5.com. :)

2010 SSRS 07-18-2010 01:11 PM

Camaro5 is King of the forums :)

attymf 07-18-2010 01:13 PM

I've been on a lot of forums and I have to this one is the best!

Huck1974 07-18-2010 01:14 PM

Way above average. The mods also seem like great enthusiasts with a sense of humor.

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 07-18-2010 01:22 PM

I think it's the BEST!! :wub:
The technical info is great, and the social interaction is fun. Some people even met and got married! How cool is that?

Napper 07-18-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 2112840)
I think it's the BEST!! :wub:
The technical info is great, and the social interaction is fun. Some people even met and got married! How cool is that?

Your kidding ?

I remeber after i got my car, looking for directions for something on another forum a gentleman said Camaro 5 is your answer.

No doubt a great group of guys and gals!!!

yeah, now that i think about it, there are alot of young ladies and they are modded for speed! Thats hot!! any gal that has a car faster than me.

That revs my motor!:happyanim:

ComayroLouver 07-18-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napper (Post 2112901)

yeah, now that i think about it, there are alot of young ladies and they are modded for speed! Thats hot!! any gal that has a car faster than me.

That revs my motor!:happyanim:

+1000 million

Merc 07-18-2010 01:50 PM

Can't live without.:facepalm:

prostock69 07-18-2010 01:54 PM

I get on a LOT of forums through out the day (not just car-related) and I can honestly say I spend 75% of my internet time on this one. :) I can't wait to see what will be posted next. It's like Christmas morning every day!

68/2010 07-18-2010 01:59 PM

People talked me into face book. Camaro5 wayyyyyyyyyyy much better. I just love it and the people.

BlackM6RS/SS 07-18-2010 02:03 PM

I got much love for LS1Tech.com and C5 of course.

alwinSS 07-18-2010 02:15 PM

@attymf love the avatar. Stay thirsty my friends!!

TAG UR IT 07-18-2010 03:07 PM

Thanks OP!!!

We do everything we can to "keep the peace" around here. If you ever have that unfortunate problem with someone mouthing off, we hope you report the post and let us to the dirtywork. I know it can be hard to swallow your pride sometimes and not return fire. But, report it and let us handle it. It's our job.

The bad ones on here weed themselves out really quickly since we don't give those "mean people" the leeway so spread their "troll like behavior."

But OP, I thank you VERY MUCH for the kind words.

We'll continue to do our very best for you and for everything else out there just like you who love this place. It's my 2nd home as well and simply can't get enough of it!!!

(I love comments like these... :D)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck1974 (Post 2112799)
Way above average. The mods also seem like great enthusiasts with a sense of humor.

Sense of humor???

Dude.... don't blow our cover!!!

:laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 68/2010 (Post 2112950)
People talked me into face book. Camaro5 wayyyyyyyyyyy much better. I just love it and the people.

:word:

I'm on FB as well, but I hardly spend ANY time on there at all. If I have time to go to FB, that means I've read all of the new posts for the day over here...and that hasn't happened in about two years!!!:confused0068: