Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Black 2SS RS @Louisville Kentucky (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21193)

PieNsky 05-03-2009 10:05 PM

Black 2SS RS @Louisville Kentucky

So the GM at the dealer (Springhurst) where I have an order called me up and told me that a Camaro came in and thought I would like to look at it. The customer hasn't picked it up yet and he may have it on the lot at least a couple od days'
OH YEAH:happyanim:
I am only getting an LS Victory Red but I will :wub: it and now I can't wait:thumbsup:

SIK07GTSTANG 05-03-2009 10:08 PM

:needpics:

phlegm 05-03-2009 11:05 PM

My friend's dad works at Bachman and she told me that he told her that they just got their first Camaro in over there. She couldn't give me any details on the trim though.

BrianGriffin78 05-03-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PieNsky (Post 455210)
So the GM at the dealer (Springhurst) where I have an order called me up and told me that a Camaro came in and thought I would like to look at it. The customer hasn't picked it up yet and he may have it on the lot at least a couple od days'
OH YEAH:happyanim:
I am only getting an LS Victory Red but I will :wub: it and now I can't wait:thumbsup:

When I called my dealer to get an update on my Car, he said that they are getting the showroom car which is a black SS the week of May 3rd, this week actually. He also said my car is the 1st car after the showroom car. I think they are planning on a lot of orders for May 6th, when they officially unveil the car, but dealers have been unveiling them already, which I think they are breaking GM guidelines and rules since another dealer said you cannot sit in or even touch the car since it was still property of GM until May 6th.

BTW, I saw the Victory red up close at another dealership, very hot looking! Good luck and hope you get your Camaro soon. :)

PieNsky 05-04-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlegm (Post 455311)
My friend's dad works at Bachman and she told me that he told her that they just got their first Camaro in over there. She couldn't give me any details on the trim though.

When I drove over to Bachman to pre-order, I was told that the price would be what ever the market would bear at the time it arrived.:barf:
I replied, " That's crazy to put a deposit down and you don't know what the price would be as to it being how much over MSRP."
They lost out on a sale but I doubt that they are worried too much about it.

BrianGriffin78 05-04-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PieNsky (Post 455664)
When I drove over to Bachman to pre-order, I was told that the price would be what ever the market would bear at the time it arrived.:barf:
I replied, " That's crazy to put a deposit down and you don't know what the price would be as to it being how much over MSRP."
They lost out on a sale but I doubt that they are worried too much about it.

Goes back to the old Supply and Demand theory.

AB2SS 05-04-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phlegm (Post 455311)

Yes, I picked up my IOM 2ss/rs on Friday May 1st from Bachman, their first one delivered. :thumbup:

phlegm 05-04-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB2SS (Post 456117)
Yes, I picked up my IOM 2ss/rs on Friday May 1st from Bachman, their first one delivered. :thumbup:

Congrats. I will picking up the first delivered maro from Brown Bros. whenever it finally comes in.

Transmaro 05-04-2009 02:12 PM

So is the car on display or are they waiting for the unveiling?

CamaroHutch 05-04-2009 02:15 PM

You guys know if any of the Louisville area dealerships will have their demo car for show for Wednesday?

PieNsky 05-04-2009 11:46 PM

Springhurst is getting a Yellow LT

PieNsky 05-04-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB2SS (Post 456117)

Oh Man!!!! Can I take a look at it? I wanted to see what IOM looks like on it.

AB2SS 05-05-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PieNsky (Post 458134)
Oh Man!!!! Can I take a look at it? I wanted to see what IOM looks like on it.

I will most likely be at Bachman tomorrow (Wednesday the 6th) between 6 & 9 PM for the unveiling.

PieNsky 05-05-2009 09:50 AM

UGGGHHHH....
I'll be at work:mad0259:
They stay open that late?