Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Camaro (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40681)

Swede 09-03-2009 02:49 PM

Camaro

Hi!

Im new to this forum and been drewling over the gen.5 camaro for awhile. The problem is i live in Sweden, yes its true, all the girls are blonde and have big B**BS ;) But that is not a problem i cant handle, the problem is that if i want a Camaro i have to import it and from US is the best i think.

I built a camaro on a website with the options i wanted, the final price is $66700 imported and ready for me to drive on the streets here.

The options i choosed is a 2SS Black/Black with RS package.
I know a black car will be a pain to keep clean, i might go for another colour, its not ordered yet;)

Any other options that you think i must add to be happy enough?

Is anyone having any oppinion in the ground effect option? I think it looks a littlebit plastic at the pictures ive seen but pictures is not as in real.

If anyone has pictures of the Orange interior package i would gladly see them, that might be an option i add if it looks ok.

/Marcus

2010 2-Tone 09-03-2009 03:03 PM

Welcome to the site. If you are willing to pay that kind of change for this car you must get the color and options that you desire!!!!:thumbup:

rayhawk 09-03-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swede (Post 880811)
Hi!

Im new to this forum and been drewling over the gen.5 camaro for awhile. The problem is i live in Sweden, yes its true, all the girls are blonde and have big B**BS ;) But that is not a problem i cant handle, the problem is that if i want a Camaro i have to import it and from US is the best i think.

I built a camaro on a website with the options i wanted, the final price is $66700 imported and ready for me to drive on the streets here.

The options i choosed is a 2SS Black/Black with RS package.
I know a black car will be a pain to keep clean, i might go for another colour, its not ordered yet;)

Any other options that you think i must add to be happy enough?

Is anyone having any oppinion in the ground effect option? I think it looks a littlebit plastic at the pictures ive seen but pictures is not as in real.

If anyone has pictures of the Orange interior package i would gladly see them, that might be an option i add if it looks ok.

/Marcus

No way are there girls like that in Sweden. We would need some photographic evidence if we are to believe there are hot girls there. :D

If you go with the ground effects, I think they look much better painted. Although, on a black car the dark grey wouldn't look too bad. The orange interior is definitely nice looking on a black car.

Swede 09-03-2009 03:46 PM

I thought about maybe paint the Ground effect package in the coulour of the car.

Well, cars in Sweden are more expensive then in US, i wish we had the US prices, but we have the blondes;)

Scrappy Doo 09-03-2009 04:34 PM

Everything that you are looking for is in this site. It is fanatastic to get info on what you may want to buy/order for your car.

All you have to do is pick what you are looking for and search for it. Good luck!

ljustin293 09-03-2009 04:37 PM

Welcome to the site :wave:

EvolutioN 09-03-2009 06:59 PM

Heyy Svenne.
Welcome to the forums. I am originally from Sweden. Been living here in the U.S for a few years.

.. It is easy. The solution to the problem is not to bring the car to you. You should bring yourself towards the cars..

I am right now looking into trading my Roush 427R Mustang for a IOM Camaro 2SS/RS.
Have a good one..

// Christer

The_Blur 09-03-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swede (Post 881057)
I thought about maybe paint the Ground effect package in the coulour of the car.

Well, cars in Sweden are more expensive then in US, i wish we had the US prices, but we have the blondes;)

:bellyroll: I don't feel bad for you. It is good to have you on the site. :respekt:

Swede 09-03-2009 07:49 PM

Well, guess i have to apply for US citizenship then ;)

I found some pictures on the Ground effect package and to paint it is a must, looks way better then imo. But i think i wont use the rear part, its abit to much i think, dont like the square shaped exhaust thingys.

TY all for the warm welcome!

bluch 09-03-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swede (Post 881057)

:headbang:

http://www.rivalfish.com/rivalroom/u...ans-787783.jpg

600hp-lpe 09-03-2009 08:10 PM

Hi Swede, Welcome!

Personally, I agree with you on the Ground effects. I don't think they are worth the money, and do look "plasticy".

The polished wheels are a nice option and aren't too much money.

I did see a car up close with the orange interior.. It was nicer than I was imagining it to be. It's not for me, though.

SWHCPA 09-03-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 882077)

dibs on 2nd from the left....

:wub:

bluch 09-03-2009 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWHCPA (Post 882358)
dibs on 2nd from the left....

:wub:

haha...ill take the blonde looking over her shoulder :D

GrnMchin 09-03-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluch (Post 882371)
haha...ill take the blonde looking over her shoulder :D

+1