Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Winter's coming... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107367)

Heliwrench 09-23-2010 05:07 PM

Winter's coming...

.. I require Camaro5 hoodies! :laugh:

Camaro Freak 09-23-2010 09:09 PM

I agree!! Got to have hoodies for those cold days,

motorhead 09-23-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heliwrench (Post 2362911)
.. I require Camaro5 hoodies! :laugh:

Don't remind me. I'm not ready to put my camaro to bed yet. :(

egad09 09-23-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead (Post 2363797)
Don't remind me. I'm not ready to put my camaro to bed yet. :(

Perk of Southern Living :D Gets chilly but no where near cold usually. Allowing year round Camaro fun!!

P.S. .... I WANT MY C5 HOODIE!! ;)

Mrs.TAG 09-24-2010 07:07 AM

working on it!

TAG UR IT 09-24-2010 09:27 AM

We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.

Heliwrench 09-24-2010 09:37 AM

I'll take one of each! I wear a lot of those super warm hoodies in the winter as it doesn't get cold enough here to require a winter coat...

As for colors, what color is putty? Grey and black are always a standard that everyone will like and will sell good. We're car guys, no one said we were good at fashion! Black matches everything :laugh:

I'd rock a black one with a grey 5 logo like you said or vice versa with that color... I'd have to see the other "putty" color before I buy it.

Mrs.TAG 09-24-2010 10:20 AM

Putty is light tan.

TAG UR IT 09-24-2010 10:30 AM

I've got the picture sitting here in the catalogue, but can't find it online. It's a newly offered jacket for chevy with a bowtie. However, instead of embroidering a bowtie, it would be our circle5 logo. I'll see about getting a picture of it. They have it in their book, but not online. arg... I personally want a brown (chocolate) one with the gray liner and blue or even putty colored embroidered 5. I think that would be pretty sharp and yes...very fashionable...hehe

WadeWilson 09-24-2010 12:34 PM

A long sleeve TEE with Camaro5 on the sleeve would be enough for me since I live in Cali. Red Jewel please. :D

Heliwrench 09-24-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2365367)
I'll see about getting a picture of it.

:thumbup:

TAG UR IT 09-25-2010 11:21 AM

I suppose it would be similar to this, but chocolate and the other putty. Again, not the same one...but similar.
http://www.altrec.com/images/shop/de...23.64393_e.jpg

wer2foxs 09-25-2010 11:42 AM

I would prefer a gray colored one. If allowed I would also keep the Chevy bowtie on the hoodie as well.

CamaroSSRSL99 09-27-2010 09:18 AM

I cannot wait until the Camaro5 sweatshirts (hoody, no zipper) are available. My family and I are waiting to place an order. Black is always a neutral color for the masses to enjoy. If you get too specific on the colors, all Camaro owners will want one that matches their car. Hmm, that sounds like an excellent idea.:D Keep up the excellent job and we thank you for all of your hard work.:thanks: