Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Project: Black and Green (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83677)

CamaroVision 04-22-2011 12:15 PM

Just ordered some wheels like in the 3rd concept pic.

Powder coat gloss black w/ synergy stripe/rivets.

Got aac sidemarker lights installed, they are pretty awesome. Driving to work in the morning each lane next to me is lit up red, they are very bright :)

Will update pics for wheels/sidemarkers/caliper covers once wheels are on :)

Hellfighter 05-03-2011 09:08 PM

Dude where do you get your body kit how much painted and installed?

CamaroVision 05-04-2011 04:39 PM

It's the Razzi Kit I got from carid.com, ~750 for it ~400 for paint or so, I don't remember...install I had done at the same time I had a hood painted/intalled too, total was 900 for gfx install/hoodpaint/hoodinstall, so prolly a couple hundred.

Here is a sneak peak on the wheels BestWheelDeals sent me, omg I love it.

http://bestwheeldeals.com/IMG_0503.JPG

CamaroVision 05-15-2011 08:17 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Updated Pics:

rangelr3010 07-11-2011 09:57 PM

Can you tell me who you talked to in CarID for the Synergy Green interior pieces. I have called three times now and no one seems to want to help getting me a special order for the interior pieces in Synergy Green color. help!!!

hardestysa 07-12-2011 11:55 AM

Your car is coming along great. If you do your car up as shown in the 1st concept pic it will be totally insane!

CamaroVision 07-15-2011 11:31 AM

Just got my technostalgia tail lights, should get them installed tomorrow!:drool:

Should be getting my firebreather spoiler in a few days....no idea when it'll be on though, need to fill in holes and get new ones drilled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangelr3010 (Post 3454308)
Can you tell me who you talked to in CarID for the Synergy Green interior pieces. I have called three times now and no one seems to want to help getting me a special order for the interior pieces in Synergy Green color. help!!!

Not sure, it's been a year and a half or so. I got a couple of the interior pieces to paint to make them look better and get rid of some of the silver.

But you can't do that for the radio surrounds and such which I really like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardestysa (Post 3456157)
Your car is coming along great. If you do your car up as shown in the 1st concept pic it will be totally insane!

Thanks! Working on it piece by piece and should hopefully be even better than the concept pic :D

Yours is mighty badass itself :)

CamaroVision 07-16-2011 02:32 PM

Went to install tail lights today, don't work correctly, big disappointment, now to waste time and money sending them back and trying to get a new working set. One connector has the wrong part so it won't connect and some of the LEDs don't even work straight out the box etc etc.

Gotta send back my aac sidemarkers too, left side works fine but right side front and back are totally burnt out except an led or two.

Frustrating.

Jmack25 07-19-2011 08:15 PM

How much did the wheels set you back? They are sweeeet!!:thumbup:

CamaroVision 07-20-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmack25 (Post 3493290)
How much did the wheels set you back? They are sweeeet!!:thumbup:

bout 1500 for the custom wheels, thanks!

r1concepts 07-20-2011 07:09 PM

I love the green on black. It looks great especially what you did to the car. :)

jntarheels 07-20-2011 08:15 PM

:thumbup: Very cool man!! Like all of the Green accents you have everywhere, especially the interior. Looks Amazing!! Can't wait to see more.

CamaroVision 07-21-2011 10:02 PM

^^Thanks guys!

Received my Firebreather spoiler today, it's huge!

Need to get a new trunklid and have them both painted.

Ordered a fusebox cover hydrocoated with a synergy green base and black water droplets, not sure how it will look but starting with something small and if it looks cool maybe get it done on some other underhood stuff for something different.

The_Bosnian_Synergy 09-03-2011 04:08 PM

God I wish I saw your post before, it would of told me I'm making the right decision with my Status Knight wheels haha.