Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Legend returns.... San Antonio members welcomes home one of its own (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66763)

Atti2de 02-20-2010 09:48 AM

The Legend returns.... San Antonio members welcomes home one of its own

8 Attachment(s)
As covered on Homepage.

Few pictures from the welcome home party last night in San Antonio. Our secretary will copy our notes later....had almost 40 cars show up...

tjmac49 02-20-2010 09:55 AM

WOW!!! Your Camaro5 club is quite large. Bravo. Wish I lived closer.

iluvmy67camaro 02-20-2010 09:59 AM

AWESOME

C4 02-20-2010 09:59 AM

hell yeah
bad azz job with the pic bro

WE WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT AND SHOWED THERE SUPPORT.

LEGEND... WELCOME BACK BROTHER

Legend 02-20-2010 10:16 AM

I posted in the other thread but I have to say it again here...San Antonio, Houston and Austin Camaro 5 owners are awesome!!

The wife and I always enjoy going out on Friday nights and meeting up with you guys and talking about cars, life, family...anything really! Looking at the cars too!

We headed out last night to TGIFs to do the same thing we always did...just meet up with some good folks and enjoy a night of talking and looking at cars! Man, was that the furthest thing from what actually happened!!

When we got there there was about 14 or so cars and I told my wife...this is a good turnout! But I didn't realize Ernest had been sending PMs and emails to folks to come out and celebrate me getting home! The end result was awesome to say the least!

I was speechless...honestly, floored! What a great group of folks you all are! I couldn't come up with a word to say last night...I didn't know what to say! It was an honor to be there, be apart of that gathering! It's about people, it's about caring and sharing a passion and about being good folks! Everyone was apart of that and to everyone I say thank you...thank you so much!!

It was great to catch up with those I already knew, and great to meet so, so, so, so many new owners!! My word...there were so many Camaros out there...double stacked in the road! The food was awesome too...thanks Justin!

Again all...from the bottom of my heart...thanks!! Thanks for the welcome home and I can't wait to get together again! Everyone of you are awesome...it's a great feeling to know there are such awesome folks out there and to apart of it as well...what's the saying...."priceless!"

To each of you...thank you and so proud to be apart of such a great family!!

Thanks!

Atti2dezWife 02-20-2010 10:19 AM

11 Attachment(s)
few more pics...

mlee 02-20-2010 10:56 AM

Welcome home man!!... I just returned home today or I definitely would have been there for the celebration...

summitSS 02-20-2010 12:15 PM

Great turnout!!! 15,000+ HP worth $1,250,000.00+

SILVER BULLET 02-20-2010 01:53 PM

From one military man to another, Legend it's great having you back home with your family and friends, and your car is just bad to the bone.

P.S. I want to personally thank each and every person for coming out to welcome Legend back home.

CAM MAN 02-20-2010 01:58 PM

Thank You for what you do and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!We had a great time.

CAM MAN 02-20-2010 02:08 PM

We want to thank Ernest again for the invite this was awesome to see all these Camaros
in one place looks like San Antonio Camaro 5 is getting bigger and better glad to finally
meet Legend and see his car WOW what a ride welcme back buddy good to see Austin and Houston in the house welcome, We don't make it out there much because of my job
but that should chage soon with my new shift comming up .Hope to see everyone soon.
Had great time!!

Da Hose 02-20-2010 03:27 PM

Once again welcome home Legend glad u are back with your family safe and sound. I truely thank u for your service to our country. I so greatful that I could be a part of your welcome back celebration

Earnest thanks for the invite. The SA and Austin group of C5 owners are wonderful folks and I am very proud to have met all of you guys!!!

Mod007 02-20-2010 03:44 PM

Welcome back Legend, it was good to finally meet you! Thanks again S.A. members for inviting ATX and H Town, I had a good time!

Kyle.Gilmour 02-20-2010 05:55 PM

Sorry for the late posting... but here they come!!