Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Got ours today (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20026)

TXInfernoSS 04-25-2009 11:50 PM

Got ours today

1 Attachment(s)
Newb here from corvetteforums.com. Traded the 04 vette in today for our 2010 SS. Inferno on Black. Ground effects and engine has some matching Inferno pieces.

This car is HOT!!! Felt like the papparazzi was chasing us. People speeding up or slowing down to get on the side of us to take pictures with their phones. Anywhere we stopped people pulled up to ask about it and ask to take pictures. Wild day for sure.

The only pic I have right now is from my phone. Will get more up soon. Not sure on the mods yet but some changes will be made :headbang:

bluch 04-25-2009 11:51 PM

congrats...nice car. so jealous

Camaro_Corvette 04-25-2009 11:54 PM

Wait...Did you have those ground effects painted. If so, how much did you pay?

TXInfernoSS 04-25-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro_corvette (Post 434045)
Wait...Did you have those ground effects painted. If so, how much did you pay?

they were already on the car when we got to the dealership. they finished installing them this morning from what I understand.

Bornin69 04-26-2009 12:00 AM

Wow that looks great!!!! Congratulations!

25thanniversary 04-26-2009 12:07 AM

nice car congrats.

drivingincamaro 04-26-2009 12:36 AM

is it just me or does that camaro look unusually long?

TXInfernoSS 04-26-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drivingincamaro (Post 434105)
is it just me or does that camaro look unusually long?

could be the angle of trying to get it to fit into my cell phone screen. :iono: will have more pictures up sometime sunday

Camarino 04-26-2009 12:41 AM

wow so i guess ground effects are body colored

Supermans 04-26-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXInfernoSS (Post 434041)
Newb here from corvetteforums.com. Traded the 04 vette in today for our 2010 SS. Inferno on Black. Ground effects and engine has some matching Inferno pieces.

This car is HOT!!! Felt like the papparazzi was chasing us. People speeding up or slowing down to get on the side of us to take pictures with their phones. Anywhere we stopped people pulled up to ask about it and ask to take pictures. Wild day for sure.

The only pic I have right now is from my phone. Will get more up soon. Not sure on the mods yet but some changes will be made :headbang:

Looks nice..It needs some painted black stripes and it would be amazing..Get the stripes though to go over the mail slot though if you get it painted..

Camaro_Corvette 04-26-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TXInfernoSS (Post 434049)
they were already on the car when we got to the dealership. they finished installing them this morning from what I understand.

Sorry for my confusion. I am pretty certain that those Ground effects came to your dealer as a Dark argent mettalic. I am assuming that they painted them for you, and put them on the car...uh, free of charge???:iono: If so, What a great dealer...

BUMBLEBEE_SS 04-26-2009 12:52 AM

can you take more picture with the ground effects? all the way around

TXInfernoSS 04-26-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro_corvette (Post 434123)
Sorry for my confusion. I am pretty certain that those Ground effects came to your dealer as a Dark argent mettalic. I am assuming that they painted them for you, and put them on the car...uh, free of charge???:iono: If so, What a great dealer...

not sure. we didnt order the car. we called the sales manager that we know at one of the dealerships and he told us he had a car. all that my wife cared was that it was a SS. We got there and thats what he had for us lol. :D

TXInfernoSS 04-26-2009 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUMBLEBEE_SS (Post 434129)
can you take more picture with the ground effects? all the way around

yeah. ill get some more in the afternoon. im stuck on a work call until 4am my time. :paddle: