Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro 1LE Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   My 1LE Order (confirmed) progress: From order to delivery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244796)

SUKXOST 10-25-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5737265)
Dude this is awesome!! I wonder how long the dealership needs it to do the PDI? Watching your progress has keep me from pacing the floor waiting on mine. Thanks. :D

I already told the dealership to NOT put the license plate holder on it....and I told them to not worry about licensing it as I already have a vanity plate on hold @ the DMV. I'm Hoping to pick it up same day as truck delivery. I leave to D.C. for 3 months on Sun(minus weekends I hope) and I MAY have to leave there after work one day next week(if not delivered and able to pick up by Sat) and drive 2-3hrs to pick it up, just to turn right around and drive 2-3 hrs back to D.C. for work the next morning :thumbdown:

Will I do that if I have to..... :headbang:

tramtwo 10-25-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 5737286)
I already told the dealership to NOT put the license plate holder on it....and I told them to not worry about licensing it as I already have a vanity plate on hold @ the DMV. I'm Hoping to pick it up same day as truck delivery. I leave to D.C. for 3 months on Sun(minus weekends I hope) and I MAY have to leave there after work one day next week(if not delivered and able to pick up by Sat) and drive 2-3hrs to pick it up, just to turn right around and drive 2-3 hrs back to D.C. for work the next morning :thumbdown:

I like your commitment. :D

SUKXOST 10-25-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5737296)

I AM a Soldier.....no fail mission IMO! :emoticon11::emoticon11:

Tara Martin 10-25-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 5737323)
I AM a Soldier.....no fail mission IMO! :emoticon11::emoticon11:

Excellent Warfighter! From an Army civilian!

Tara

Lumino1LE 10-25-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKXOST (Post 5737286)

Good luck beating hurricane Sandy to DC. It's going to be a doozy of a storm.

I have a 7am flight on Monday; I doubt I will be able to fly out of IAD.

Tara Martin 10-26-2012 08:28 AM

Tramtwo

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5737296)

Tramtwo,

I was noticing the PDF that your signature points to. It says that the 1LE is built in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico. It also says that the front and rear rims are both 20" x 10." I wonder if this was a pre-production flyer...?:iono:

On another note, my 1LE went 3800 at 4:25pm yesterday! Now QC for a while, bayed, and hopefully soon, shipped!:happyanim:

Take care!

Tara:thumbsup:

super60 10-26-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara Martin (Post 5739657)
Tramtwo,

I was noticing the PDF that your signature points to. It says that the 1LE is built in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico. It also says that the front and rear rims are both 20" x 10." I wonder if this was a pre-production flyer...?:iono:

On another note, my 1LE went 3800 at 4:25pm yesterday! Now QC for a while, bayed, and hopefully soon, shipped!:happyanim:

Take care!

Tara:thumbsup:

Congratulations Tara :w00t: From Oshawa :canada:

Mike Judge
Super60:thumbsup:

Tara Martin 10-26-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super60 (Post 5741280)
Congratulations Tara :w00t: From Oshawa :canada:

Mike Judge
Super60:thumbsup:

Thanks, Mike! :wub:

FINALLYSATISFIED 10-26-2012 06:59 PM

Congrats on the 1LE!