Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   ?Trade in CODMW2? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127603)

radz28 02-04-2011 10:23 AM

?Trade in CODMW2?

In light of all the hacking in this game, what are your thoughts on trading this game in? It doesn't sound like it's going to get a security patch to get the hackers squared away, so do you think it's worth it to keep? I honestly like the game A LOT. It sounds like some of these hacks can really screw things up so is it even worth it to keep?

Thanks for your comments :thumbsup::headbang::respekt::drinking:

MAGfuz 02-04-2011 10:28 AM

I have the hardened edition and have been debating this for a while now. I still go back and play it from time to time, I just don't know what to do with it!

radz28 02-04-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGfuz (Post 2802754)
I have the hardened edition and have been debating this for a while now. I still go back and play it from time to time, I just don't know what to do with it!

Yeah - I have the Prestige Edition, and still don't regret it, except for this hacking crap. Maybe I just have to do private matches from now on; at least until the hackers find something else to ruin. I'd like to hack, too, just so it's a more level playing field with them, but I don't want to get banned.

v6sonoma 02-04-2011 12:01 PM

I really only play Black Ops now, but I won't sell it. They'll fix it eventually. It's a good game. It's a shame people have to ruin it.

radz28 02-04-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6sonoma (Post 2803065)
I really only play Black Ops now, but I won't sell it. They'll fix it eventually. It's a good game. It's a shame people have to ruin it.

I keep telling myself those exact things. I like the maps and weapons and all that stuff.

Brokinarrow 02-04-2011 12:22 PM

Why should they fix the game if everyone keeps playing it and buying the map packs when they release them? You really think Activision is going to care as long as they keep making money?

radz28 02-04-2011 12:25 PM

I hope, but don't think they will...

Synerbee 02-18-2011 12:42 PM

It is impossible to fix. With jailbroken PS3, they can edit any patch IW releases, and IW not going to do anything to stop them

Camaro_Corvette 02-18-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz28 (Post 2802862)
Yeah - I have the Prestige Edition, and still don't regret it, except for this hacking crap. Maybe I just have to do private matches from now on; at least until the hackers find something else to ruin. I'd like to hack, too, just so it's a more level playing field with them, but I don't want to get banned.

Send a request and I'll play some matches with ya.:thumbsup: