Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   how to post pictures (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284844)

rking2000 03-24-2013 07:29 PM

how to post pictures

ok,maybe I'm in the wrong place to ask ......but how do I post pictures?
any help please:rules:

Scooter11 03-24-2013 07:42 PM

Yeah, you really are in the wrong place... I mean totally wrong place!:wrongforum:

KaBoom1701 03-24-2013 08:30 PM

Click "post reply" button....type your message...scroll down and click " manage attachments"...you can figure it out from there...

GMTool 03-24-2013 08:35 PM

Here's a link that may help.http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210539

mikeyg36 03-24-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter11 (Post 6328823)
Yeah, you really are in the wrong place... I mean totally wrong place!:wrongforum:

C'mon man, he only has 25 posts; give him a break.

nasty2ss 03-24-2013 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
bnytt

Scooter11 03-24-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyg36 (Post 6329079)
C'mon man, he only has 25 posts; give him a break.

I only have 64 myself, but yeah you're right shoulda told him instead of being a bit of a d***. Sorry rking and thanks mikeyg, btw kaboom is right. If you are using a mobile device like an iPad (like I always do) it will give you the option to chose existing or to take one. Really easy to use, enjoy :thumb:

Also, FYI If you have any other questions like this one, go to the last forum under members area and post it there.

mikeyg36 03-24-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter11 (Post 6329128)
I only have 64 myself, but yeah you're right shoulda told him instead of being a bit of a d***. Sorry rking and thanks mikeyg, btw kaboom is right. If you are using a mobile device like an iPad (like I always do) it will give you the option to chose existing or to take one. Really easy to use, enjoy :thumb:

Also, FYI If you have any other questions like this one, go to the last forum under members area and post it there.

It's all good :thumbup:

Paparazzi 1 05-26-2013 08:11 PM

So as another newbie, I don't understand yet how to navigate this Camaro5 forum either. Still trying to figure out all the abbreviations like PM/OP/sticky ! So I clicked on the 'questions' line to view other posts, only to see a Scooter guy slam someone for being here. Sure looked like the last forum in my area.

But, I do see he apologized moments later. Typical open mouth, insert foot.

And one of the reasons I don't visit the site too often is because of the childish, quick negative comments to someone's questions, or the immature BS comments.

So if there is an easy way for someone to learn how to operate on this forum, please direct me. Nicely. ;)

Apology accepted.

mikeyg36 05-26-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paparazzi 1 (Post 6592550)
So as another newbie, I don't understand yet how to navigate this Camaro5 forum either. Still trying to figure out all the abbreviations like PM/OP/sticky ! So I clicked on the 'questions' line to view other posts, only to see a Scooter guy slam someone for being here. Sure looked like the last forum in my area.

And one of the reasons I don't visit the site too often is because of the childish, quick negative comments to someone's questions, or the immature BS comments.

So if there is an easy way for someone to learn how to operate on this forum, please direct me. Nicely. ;)

Apology accepted.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69891

:thumbup: All of the other tutorials are at the top of the Site suggestion sub forum.

DGthe3 05-26-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paparazzi 1 (Post 6592550)

Apology accepted.

PM = private message, sorta like a local e-mail service between forum members.

OP = original post/poster. The first post (or the person who made the first post) in a thread.

Sticky = the threads which are 'stuck' at the top of each sub-forum and never drift down. They are generally used to answer common questions or present important information.

There are a few stickies at the top of this sub-forum that can be very helpful for people unfamiliar with the site: Posting & Resizing ; Camaro5 Handbook ; Guide to the Subforums

nasty2ss 10-06-2013 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
practicing