Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Please, A Inferno Orange SS/RS w/Cyber Grey Stripes and Groung Effects (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11249)

Bruiser 01-04-2009 01:12 PM

Please, A Inferno Orange SS/RS w/Cyber Grey Stripes and Groung Effects

Hello,

I have posted in the "official photoshop thread" both here and at 5th Gen without any response. I have no photoshop skill at all but I would really love a photoshop view of the car I have ordered to use on my desktop and to show off to the people at work. It's a 2SS/RS in Inferno Orange with the factory cyber grey stripes, ground effects and moonroof. I have not seen a photoshop of this combination at all.

Thanks,
-Bob George

super60 01-04-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruiser (Post 233831)
Hello,

I have posted in the "official photoshop thread" both here and at 5th Gen without any response. I have no photoshop skill at all but I would really love a photoshop view of the car I have ordered to use on my desktop and to show off to the people at work. It's a 2SS/RS in Inferno Orange with the factory cyber grey stripes, ground effects and moonroof. I have not seen a photoshop of this combination at all.

Thanks,
-Bob George

Great looking colour Bob. You won't be disappointed ! Sorry i don't do photoshop but you have picked a super looking colour combo. Thanks from Oshawa.

Bruiser 01-07-2009 05:01 PM

Please, a Photoshop of my car

Super 60,

Thanks for your reply. I have a picture of a IOM SS with the cyber gray stripes as my wall paper now, but I really need :help: a picture with the ground effects in place. I feel the need for speed, but the car isn't built yet. Maybe a picture of it can hold me over.

Thanks,
-Bob

franknbeans 01-07-2009 06:23 PM

the ground effects photoshop will be a little hard since there's very few pictures out that with the option.

blazzin1 01-07-2009 07:34 PM

I would like to see this photoshop too!!! I've been going back and forth between the IOM with CGM stripes or White stripes, can't make up my mind!!! Then I made the mistake of showing the wife the pics of the IBM car at that dealership in Michigan, and she said she would rather have the IBM with White stripes in the driveway instead of the orange. I have to agree the IBM with White stripes would look killer!!! She said the orange is way too much of a "mid-life crisis" car, and the blue is "classier". What do ya'll think? Oh well, still would like to see pics of all three paint schemes to help me make up my mind.

2SS/RS

IOM w/white rally stripes
IOM w/CGM rally stripes
IBM w/white rally stripes

Thanks...