Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who's ordered, moved posts. CLOSED (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11296)

zq8colorado04 10-13-2008 10:08 AM

Who's ordered, moved posts. CLOSED

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 234940)
Hey, everyone, I've had to do a bit of disaster recovery as I merged two threads which created a bit of confusion.

So, to to clean this up I'm moving some posts here, and closing this thread so the appropriate posts will begin the remaining Thread:
Who's ordered?! Let's get an actual order count...

If you'd like to post that you've ordered a new Camaro please do it in the above thread. :thumbsup:

Again, my apologies for the confusion. Hopefully this helps.

LIST ORDERS AND CONFIGURATIONS ONLY PLEASE!

Alright...who's ordered?

They put it in writing that it would be for MSRP though so that made me happy.

Black exterior
Black Leather Interior
2SS/RS
LS3 w/6-speed manual transmission

When it finally gets closer and they announce pricing on accessories I want to be able to get the Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Red Interior Trim pieces, and maybe the Red engine cover...

...now we just wait

Oh, I forgot to add I REALLY hope they let me use my GM card points...at least like $1000 I've been saving up on that card for this car for about 3 years now...

Txturbo 10-13-2008 10:09 AM

I just finished placing my order.

digitalshow 10-13-2008 10:37 AM

Got mine ordered this morning (the 2ss/rs). I was the first one there this morning. When I left there was only one other person waiting...the sales reps were still trying to get a hold of the other prospective customers.

Woohoo! Looking at my 6 digit # they gave right now. :thumbup:

They couldn't get the rs package to accept with the 20" polished wheels option...so not sure whats up with that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txturbo (Post 155345)
I just finished placing my order.

zq8colorado04 10-13-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalshow (Post 155397)

Woohoo! Looking at my 6 digit # they gave right now. :thumbup:

They couldn't get the rs package to accept with the 20" polished wheels option...so not sure whats up with that.

Are you talking about the BAC? Mine is 114792...is there any meaning behind that?

Also it wouldn't work b/c right now you can't get the polished wheels with the RS package...I believe Cheryl said on the camaroz28 podcast that they would look into possibly changing that though

camaro1 10-13-2008 10:50 AM

got mine ordered:

2SS
ice silver exterior
black leather interior with W1H interior trim package
MXO auto trans

heinzd01 10-13-2008 10:55 AM

I ordered a 2SS/RS Manual, Black/Black.

I seemed to be the first at this dealer. It took some time as the salesperson didn't know how to enter the order and was on the phone the whole time with a GM helpline.

I might trade this for a convertible when they are available.

heavyt100 10-13-2008 10:57 AM

2SS
6-speed manual
Red jewel tint coat/gray leather

SimC33 10-13-2008 11:15 AM

2SS/RS
Black Exterior/Black Interior
Cyber Grey Rally Stripes

YAY!!!

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

baileyrx 10-13-2008 11:22 AM

silver ice metallic with gray interior
2ss/rs
auto

rlg3 10-13-2008 11:22 AM

2LT/RS
Black Exterior/Black Interior

PatrickfromMD 10-13-2008 11:24 AM

2SS at about 10 AM this morning
MX0 Automatic
GCR Inferno Orange Metallic
AAY Inferno Orange Leather appointed
WRS RS Package
W1H Interior accent Trim Package

(Looked at the 21 inch LPO wheel option, but they are only 1/2 inch wider and still using 245 series tires. I will pass and look for something aftermarket thats a but wider.)

Criswell chevy In Gaithersburg say PatrickfromMD sent ya

donjr4 10-13-2008 11:32 AM

ORDERED!!!!

just ordered mines this morning in buffalo, ny. 2nd one in my dealership to order....

BLACK ON BLACK 1LT RS w/Connectivity Package!!!!
:headbang::happyanim::respekt::thumbup:

trm0002 10-13-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zq8colorado04 (Post 155406)
Are you talking about the BAC? Mine is 114792...is there any meaning behind that?

Also it wouldn't work b/c right now you can't get the polished wheels with the RS package...I believe Cheryl said on the camaroz28 podcast that they would look into possibly changing that though

No, BAC is the dealer code. You will have a six digit alpha/numeric number to reference your order, "TX5Y33" for example.

Quote:

Originally Posted by donjr4 (Post 155497)
just ordered mines this morning in buffalo, ny. 2nd one in my dealership to order....

BLACK ON BLACK 1LT RS!!!!
:headbang::happyanim::respekt::thumbup:

Paddock? If so, you were right after me ! Did they offer you any of the two dozen donuts I brought in this morning?:happyanim:

2SS manual transmission
grey leather
RS
Red Jewel
Cyber Grey Stripes

69er 10-13-2008 11:42 AM

Just got back from the dealer today. Ordered at MSRP. Second in line out of three allocated.

2SS/RS
Cyber Gray w/Black Stripes (Might change to IOM w/white stripes)
Black Interior
Sunroof
Manual 6-Speed

I did it. Now, I'm shaking.

I can't wait six months!!!