Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2012 Camaro5 Fest (III) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Camaro5 Fest Documentary by Chevy!! [Full Feature Now Posted] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215492)

Mindz 04-10-2012 11:57 AM

Camaro5 Fest Documentary by Chevy!! [Full Feature Now Posted]

UPDATE: The FULL VIDEO IS POSTED BELOW!

For the past year, Chevrolet and its advertising partners have been creating a short film about the Camaro’s enthusiast culture and heritage. They wanted to capture the essence of what the Camaro means to enthusiasts.

A man approached me at a Main Street in Motion event in Santa Clara , California last and introduced himself as Hank. He was almost a little too awake at 7:15 am and revealed that he represented Chevrolet’s marketing team. Hank said he was attending the event to take notes on peoples reactions about the new lineup of Chevy cars including the Camaro. After asking how so many Camaro owners had come out to the event together, Hank asked me (Mindz) about the forums and was very interested in our tight-knit community here. Naturally, Camaro5 Fest came up and Hank wanted to know all about it.

Fast forward to Camaro5 Fest II last April at Firebird International Raceway in Chandler, AZ. Hank’s company sent a team to rent a couple of Camaros and join the California caravan on their 13 hour trek to Arizona. Hank’s team documented their experience as well as interviewed a multitude of people at the Fest to get a sense of why the fifth gen Camaro was such a hit - and what it meant to be a Camaro enthusiast. They tapped into the culture and community behind Camaro5 to find their answers.

Stay tuned for next week, when they'll pull the curtain off the full production, scheduled to be posted on the 15th. We'll have it here, on Camaro5, for you first! :headbang:

UPDATE: The FULL VIDEO IS HERE!!!!

Previous preview clip....

comm17 04-10-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 4783715)
For the past year, Chevrolet and its advertising partners have creating a short film about the Camaro's enthusiast culture and heritage. They wanted to capture the essence of what the Camaro means to enthusiasts.

A man approached me at a Main Street in Motion event in Santa Clara , California last and introduced himself as Hank. He was almost a little too awake at 7:15 am and revealed that he represented Chevrolet's marketing team. Hank said he was attending the event to take notes on peoples reactions about the new lineup of Chevy cars including the Camaro. After asking how so many Camaro owners had come out to the event together, Hank asked me about the forums and was very interested in our tight-knit community here. Naturally, Camaro5Fest came up and Hank wanted to know all about it.

Fast forward to Camaro5Fest II last April. Hank's company sent a team to rent a couple of Camaros and join the California caravan on their 13 hour trek to Arizona. Hank's team documented their experience as well as interviewed a multitude of people at the fest to get a sense of why the fifth gen Camaro was such a hit - and what it meant to be a Camaro enthusiast. They tapped into the culture and community behind Camaro5 to find their answers.

This is a preview of their findings...

Stay tuned for next week, when they'll pull the curtain off the full production, scheduled to be posted on the 15th. We'll have it here, on Camaro5, for you first! :headbang:

Sweet cant wait....

LuckyWife 04-10-2012 01:20 PM

ya buddy! Hurry up April 15th!

RSBAD454 04-10-2012 01:21 PM

Nice........ :chevy:

The Stig 04-10-2012 01:23 PM

:emoticon11:

radz28 04-10-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 4784070)
:emoticon11:

+2 :D :sm1::5thgenvert::Whoa5thGenSmall:

garcmol 04-10-2012 01:30 PM

This will be a hit. Good background music and commentator. Felt like watching "Resevoir Dogs".

pyr0b0y 04-10-2012 01:34 PM

I remember the small caravan that started off in the East Bay at 530a on the way to C5F with this marketing group! Cant wait!

TAG UR IT 04-10-2012 01:42 PM

Woo hoo! Love it!

GTAHVIT 04-10-2012 01:52 PM

:D

Tran 04-10-2012 02:00 PM

:wub::bow::headbang::happyanim::popcorn:

Where's the goosebumps smiley?

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 04-10-2012 02:04 PM

:headbang: Can't wait it see it :headbang:

slick rick 04-10-2012 02:04 PM

:popcorn:

thespymaster 04-10-2012 02:05 PM

WOW.......... I can't wait to attend this years CF III event!