Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Rockies / Midwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Sid Dillion Anybody? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32795)

respect is earned 07-16-2009 07:28 PM

Sid Dillion Anybody?

hey i was just wondering if anybody here has ordered their camaro from sid dillion or have had any other experience with them

Scourage 07-16-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by respect is earned (Post 688574)
hey i was just wondering if anybody here has ordered their camaro from sid dillion or have had any other experience with them

I know someone from work that ordered theirs from Sid Dillon in Wahoo. He didn't seem to have any complaints about them, other than he had to have them redo the stripes. I know they have about 4 or 5 dealerships in the area, so each one could be a little different.

I tried to pick up a used Tahoe a couple years back from their store in Fremont, they were way overpriced and didn't want to sell it at a reasonable price.

I've purchased my last 4 vehicles at the two Chevy Dealers here in Lincoln and have been pretty satisfied with the guys I deal with.

respect is earned 07-16-2009 09:46 PM

i was just wondering cuz i ordered at the one in Blair and would like to know if they'll honor their agreement to msrp

Beandip2811 07-17-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by respect is earned (Post 689217)
i was just wondering cuz i ordered at the one in Blair and would like to know if they'll honor their agreement to msrp

I work for Sid Dillons and i can tell you with confidence that they will honor your agreement. Thanks for the order!!!

Beandip2811 07-17-2009 10:33 AM

orders to fill

Hey if anyone has any questions about ordering a new Camaro give me a call at Sid Dillon Chevrolet in Fremont NE, we have orders to fill and we will order them for MSRP. If you have already ordered one from Sid Dillon's and just want an update just call me at 402-721-2448, that is our GMC Cadillac store but i can link up with any of them, ask for Bryan. I ordered mine already and it should be here later this month or early next, RJT 2SS/RS LS3. I have sold 4 Camaros that my customers have already taken delivery of, one from a customer who ordered it back in 2006 when he found out that GM was going to build it! Two silver 2SS/RS LS3, one Yellow 2LT w/automatic and one Red Jewel tint coat 2SS/RS Auto and Sunroof. These cars are an absolute blast and we all need to get together before the end of the summer.

respect is earned 07-17-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beandip2811 (Post 690865)
I work for Sid Dillons and i can tell you with confidence that they will honor your agreement. Thanks for the order!!!

sweet. i just wanted to make sure cuz ive read alot of stories on here about over msrp dealers but havent talked to anybody who's bought from sid. love the service i get when i call them for questions. you guys have got it right :thumbup:

GM4LIFE 08-10-2009 08:31 PM

ordered mine from sid dillon :)