Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official Camaro Options & Standard Equipment for all Trim Levels (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7479)

pinkcamaro10 10-02-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS4EVER (Post 144275)
Good stuff headpunter.

I'm definitely planning on getting a 2LT/RS 6spd manual Camaro. Unless it costs over 29k... Then I won't... :laugh:

same deal as me! except i will still get what i want eventually, i will just have to save more dollars. :)

oh and auto for me!

SS4EVER 10-02-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 (Post 144284)
same deal as me! except i will still get what i want eventually, i will just have to save more dollars. :)

oh and auto for me!

Oh totally! If my current ride wasn't a lease, then I'd just wait a little longer and save up too! But yeah summer of 09 I'll need a new ride. So it's either going to be the Camaro if the price is right, and if it isn't then I'm going to get something cheaper, and then just look into getting an SS after I pay whatever I end up buying instead of the V6 Camaro next summer if that happens... I'm hoping not!

Here's to hoping pinkcamaro10 :happy0180:

lalometalik 10-02-2008 12:20 PM

what exactly is "- Body Colored roof Ditch molding
"???

thanks HPUnter, the info most of us have been lookin for

5thGenAnyone? 10-02-2008 12:24 PM

it is the molding " seal " between the door and the roof. it is black normally, with the option it will be the color of your car.

Warghost 10-02-2008 12:26 PM

I just hope the rear parking assist and heated seats are options I can delete. I doubt that we'll be able to, but I live in Florida, and we don't need seat warmers.

Also, I noticed the base V6 shows dual exhaust as standard equipment. The pictures showing the aftermarket accessories indicate the V6's exhaust isn't true dual exhaust. The odd thing is that there's no mention of a true dual exhaust system for the V8 models. I'm sure they are different systems, but I'd like to know which models are getting the exhaust upgrade.

And for the record, the parking assist "bumper buttons" look like crap on every car I've seen them on. Unless GM can hide them very well, that's going to be something a lot of people are going to be unhappy with.

lalometalik 10-02-2008 12:28 PM

thanks 5thgenanyone? :thumbsup:

playhard67 10-02-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warghost (Post 144306)
I just hope the rear parking assist and heated seats are options I can delete. I doubt that we'll be able to, but I live in Florida, and we don't need seat warmers.

Also, I noticed the base V6 shows dual exhaust as standard equipment. The pictures showing the aftermarket accessories indicate the V6's exhaust isn't true dual exhaust. The odd thing is that there's no mention of a true dual exhaust system for the V8 models. I'm sure they are different systems, but I'd like to know which models are getting the exhaust upgrade.

And for the record, the parking assist "bumper buttons" look like crap on every car I've seen them on. Unless GM can hide them very well, that's going to be something a lot of people are going to be unhappy with.

The pics showing the aftermarket exhaust are not accurate. The list in Post 1 on this thread is direct from GM and is accurate.

SS4EVER 10-02-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Every Camaro will have true duel exhaust. From the bone stock LS to the fully loaded SS.

The picture was merely a representation for people to have an idea of what a cat-back looks like but it's not accurate.

lalometalik 10-02-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

from what i've read, on another thread, the exhaust shown on the accessories poster is only an example of a cat back exhaust. it is not the one that will be on the true dual Camaro.

lalometalik 10-02-2008 12:31 PM

haha, we posted at the same time :wub: :laugh:

5thGenAnyone? 10-02-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

thanks 5thgenanyone?
No problem! Someone posted a pic of it with a circle around exactly where it is if u still are a little fuzzy. im not too sure what thread it is in though.

playhard67 10-02-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5thGenAnyone? (Post 144318)
No problem! Someone posted a pic of it with a circle around exactly where it is if u still are a little fuzzy. im not too sure what thread it is in though.

here's the pic that Headpunter did:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1221189199

SS4EVER 10-02-2008 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As you can see this is the V6 engine. The exhaust is in fact a "true" duel setup utilizing an X-pipe.

Rizzo 10-02-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SdustinK (Post 143937)
Thank you =] 2SS wooo

Same here!

I had heard that there was going to be an option for the Satellite Navigation. Can somebody confirm that?

-Rizzo