Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro5 Store Merchandise (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   :::--Camaro5 Hoodies (black AND navy) are here IN STOCK!!!--::: (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129434)

TAG UR IT 02-14-2011 11:21 PM

:::--Camaro5 Hoodies (black AND navy) are here IN STOCK!!!--:::

1 Attachment(s)
UPDATE: 10/26/11

We received our order of hoodies today!!!

We now have in stock BLACK AND NAVY Camaro5 hoodies!

I must caution that these are in limited quantities. So, my advice is that if you are thinking of ordering one, you might want to order now before they get back ordered.

We intentionally ordered with plenty of time on the calendar before it got too cold. Since we have these in stock, we can ship them out right now. As inventory begins to drop, we'll place another order. But, there's no telling how long it's going to take to get them back in stock....could be a month or two (depending on Christmas rush orders they get from other people).

So, if you've wanted one?...get it NOW!

Black and blue are now in the Camaro5 Store!!!
:happyanim:

linkwpc 02-15-2011 06:26 AM

I got mines already. These hoodies are great! Thanks for making them!

H3LL1ON 02-15-2011 07:38 AM

Ordered a large hoody this morning. It will keep me warm till spring!

TAG UR IT 02-15-2011 08:14 AM

There ya go!

The material for the hoodies really is good. I wear mine every day here taking my boy to school, to work, around running errands and all. It's extremely comfortable. I was never one for hoodies until I bought one for my sons school. I was like, "hey...this ain't bad!" And then when we did these, I grabbed a 2XL and it fits me PERFECTLY. LOVE IT.

But yes...we have these sitting right her in inventory and they are ready to go. Of course, there are only so many. Once these sell out, if any more are ordered, there is going to be a wait.

Editing 1st post to account for proper numbers.

;)

Thanks everyone.

CamaroSkooter 02-15-2011 08:44 AM

I will take a large. :)

I might not be out at the Friday night meet-up, so let me know where and when to pick it up.

Sword5 02-15-2011 09:23 AM

Placed an order, thanks.

TAG UR IT 02-15-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2843192)
I will take a large. :)

I might not be out at the Friday night meet-up, so let me know where and when to pick it up.

sure thing. I will have dana send you a money request minus the shipping and i'll drop it off whenever. Sounds good!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sword5 (Post 2843346)
Placed an order, thanks.

you bet! Thank you!

I will update this again once I get home.

nancygrl 02-15-2011 11:11 AM

Just ordered a medium hoodie and a beanie from the store, thanks :thumbup:

Darth_Emma 02-15-2011 11:18 AM

I pm'd you tag. I'm ready to order today.

ChvyBoss 02-15-2011 12:26 PM

Do the hoodies run small or big? Because I'm a XXL and I don't want it to fit tight around sleeves

Darth_Emma 02-15-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChvyBoss (Post 2844057)
Do the hoodies run small or big? Because I'm a XXL and I don't want it to fit tight around sleeves

You might pm hrpiii and ask him. He has a hoodie and, as he is aka "Beefcake," he might have similar issues. :)

TAG UR IT 02-15-2011 12:59 PM

I wear a 2XL as I like the roomier feel. But, we are sold out of those. We ordered extras and POOF!!! Gone!

We'll see what we can do about ordering another batch of 24 here soon. Right now, we are selling out of what we have above FAST! If you think you are an XL, you might want to pick one up. If you feel like you might need some more room, go that route.

And the first post has been edited to show new numbers..

All larges were spoken for in a couple hours.

Darth_Emma 02-15-2011 01:00 PM

I ordered my hoodie. Thanks, Tag Team!

TAG UR IT 02-15-2011 01:01 PM

You bet! We'll get it out asap!