Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Official "Gush about this car" thread. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5319)

Mindz 07-22-2008 03:29 AM

Official "Gush about this car" thread.

Fanboys and enthusiasts...

COME ONE COME ALL:

Here's the thread where you can literally babble about how much you love this car. Thread suggestions goes to Congoman.

Here you go buddy!:thumbsup:

BitchinCamaro 07-22-2008 03:42 AM

My list of my favorite items, I am sure I am missing some stuff :D

four-piston Brembo calipers
TAPshift
launch control
ambient LED lighting technology
Bluetooth
Premium Boston Acoustics audio system with subwoofer
USB connectivity
Dual exhaust with x-pipe

Stripes - heritage-inspired stripes are offered in RS style for the hood or "hockey stick" style side design

Performance parts - numerous performance-enhancing components, including a tuned air intake, cat-back exhaust system, a Hurst short-throw shifter as well as more traditional GM Performance Parts

2KZ28_For_Now 07-22-2008 04:07 AM

There's plenty to rave about as of right now, but I will wait until tomorrow's news to compile a list. BESIDES the fact that it's already a sexy-azz car with next-gen engineering feats, best-of-class performance and price, is closer to the concept than most models have ever been done, and it's GOING to be released!!! That's about enough for me, right now!

EDIT: Oh, and yes, we REALLY, REALLY need to praise and thank SS, and the team, for what we have already seen. Is it not COOL!?!?! Yes, it is -- cool.

Scott- you've been a busy, busy man (and so have all the others). PLEASE, have a sip of Macallan's 30-year on me - and CALL IT A DAY. We appreciate YOUR (and the team's) dedication! Really! :drinking:

TAG UR IT 07-22-2008 04:36 AM

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...lies/faint.gif

Supermans 07-22-2008 04:48 AM

I love the look of the V6 Halo's and whole front fascia. The interior looks great, can't wait to add that accent stripe inside with a color other than grey... I'm not as impressed by the rear but I'll leave that one alone since it is a gushing thread :)

Cessna510 07-22-2008 05:55 AM

The exterior speaks for itself and the interior is more than I could have dreamed of.11\10:)

Camaro Lives On 07-22-2008 08:31 AM

BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE!!

Robert91RS 07-22-2008 09:27 AM

It's beautiful! :headbang: :clap:

CamaroSSforme 07-22-2008 09:30 AM

My favorite thing hearing...NO BOSE STEREO!!! YEAH....had them three times in my cars and in all three cases....were the worst stereo's I've had in a new car.

Bring on the BA Stereo.

KILLER74Z28 07-22-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 96022)

X1... :bow:

radz28 07-22-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 96220)
X1... :bow:

X2

I can't say anything better than what's already posted. To think there is more to come is even better! I just wanted to take another opportunity to say THANK YOU again for all the hard work and to bring our baby back.

DGthe3 07-25-2008 11:37 PM

SS with 422 hp? Oh sweet mother of God! Is that the most powerful SS Chevy has ever made?

I have missed a lot of the talk from the past week. But I am truly impressed with the power and performance potential of the new Camaro. And the interior features that GM has made available. I also like the idea of the base and loaded SS. It seems that they are trying hard to let everyone have something. I was a little surprised with the economy, but the more I have read the better I feel about it. Its nice to know that it won't cost me a fortune to drive every day.

bouncertime 09-08-2008 07:14 PM

Its a Bitchin' Camaro, its back and very hungry.:5thgenvert:

13F20 09-08-2008 07:35 PM

Love the Car. List of items I hope you offer for options.
1. Concept exhausts tips.
2. Black, silver, white painted racing stripes, no stickers.
3. Bumblebee package