Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   This is the best new car I have ever bought!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35113)

katman 07-31-2009 12:40 PM

This is the best new car I have ever bought!!

I just bought Vin# 24,800 SIM 2LT RS Auto Sunroof yesterday using Cash for Clunkers!! This is the best car that qualified by far! My wife and I drove from Chicago to Mechanicsburg, Ohio yesterday morning (6 hour drive) and bought the Camaro off the lot! We have bought a lot of new cars over the years but this car rocks!!! The 350 mile drive home was fun and it is now resting in the garage after a bath. I hope GM keeps building all future models to this high level of quality. Not one problem with the car.....ZERO!!! The car is well priced and optioned. I actually feel kind of bad that more people can't get their hands on a Camaro because of the limited supply and greedy dealers asking $3-$5k over sticker. (Their time will come) Go out this weekend and enjoy your new toy everyone!

2010SLVRBULIT 07-31-2009 12:44 PM

congrats..pics please..:thumbsup:

2SSRS@Gen5diy 07-31-2009 01:09 PM

You are right this is the best new car..

Unfair 07-31-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katman (Post 743389)
Not one problem with the car.....ZERO!!!

You just got it, I'll be looking for your post next month.:)

ssump29 07-31-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfair (Post 743527)
You just got it, I'll be looking for your post next month.:)

Man all your post are always negative, why do you even have interest in Camaros if all you do is look for problems with the car?

Unfair 08-03-2009 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssump29 (Post 743544)
Man all your post are always negative, why do you even have interest in Camaros if all you do is look for problems with the car?

I don't look, they are right in front of me. wish GM would do more for their customers, hot car but GM killed it.

benjj 08-03-2009 09:49 AM

[/B]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfair (Post 751906)
I don't look, they are right in front of me. wish GM would do more for their customers, hot car but GM killed it.

what exactly doesn't gm do for their customers? it seems that in many of your posts you have expressed disdain for the new 2010 without any real reasons...now a new 2010 camaro owner comes onto a 2010 Camaro enthusiast site to share a story with other enthusiasts and you seem to feel the need to cut him down. i dont really know what to say or think

i know there has been some issues with some members' cars but in most of the posts gm has been working with them in order to rectify the situation. if any new car is launched without a hitch then i'll be the first to give that company a big :thumbup:

i can understand if you don't like gm or the gen 5 camaro for any reason but i don't understand your need to go on car enthusiast site to knit pick the problems and cut down an obviously happy customer...

FI4T0MCAT 08-03-2009 10:03 AM

congrats katman. How does that V6 perform?
Quote:

Originally Posted by benjj (Post 752298)
[/B]

what exactly doesn't gm do for their customers? it seems that in many of your posts you have expressed disdain for the new 2010 without any real reasons...now a new 2010 camaro owner comes onto a 2010 Camaro enthusiast site to share a story with other enthusiasts and you seem to feel the need to cut him down. i dont really know what to say or think

i know there has been some issues with some members' cars but in most of the posts gm has been working with them in order to rectify the situation. if any new car is launched without a hitch then i'll be the first to give that company a big :thumbup:

i can understand if you don't like gm or the gen 5 camaro for any reason but i don't understand your need to go on car enthusiast site to knit pick the problems and cut down an obviously happy customer...

:word:

katman 08-08-2009 10:08 PM

The V-6 has been a blast so far. I was on vacation this last week w/o the Camaro, and I missed her. I'll give you some pictures tomorrow. The car is quick and a blast to drive. I am sure the V-8 is a beast to drive with a big smile on your face!

69 Hugger 08-08-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katman (Post 777141)
The V-6 has been a blast so far. I was on vacation this last week w/o the Camaro, and I missed her. I'll give you some pictures tomorrow. The car is quick and a blast to drive. I am sure the V-8 is a beast to drive with a big smile on your face!

Congratulation on your new toy, :chevy: