Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many people still take pics of your camaro? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293136)

=Stephens= 05-03-2013 12:25 AM

How many people still take pics of your camaro?

So I stop to get a 12 pack of beer tonight, and I walk out to my camaro and find a guy with his cell phone out taking pics of my car. So I put the doors up and he took another handful of pics. I guess I am used to my car and get kinda permagrin'd when I find people taking pics. Do you get that too?

whamslam3 05-03-2013 12:40 AM

i caught some1 not too long ago taking pics of my camaro in the parking lot it was cool to see tht made me smile :thumb:

SKERIS 05-03-2013 07:06 AM

PICS

1 Attachment(s)
All the time!

TPAJETSKI 05-03-2013 07:30 AM

Never. Around here Camaros are everywhere so I don't think there is the wow factor of a few years ago.

Tysen 05-03-2013 07:33 AM

I always catch people snapping pictures of my license plate while I'm at stop lights.

CamaroSkooter 05-03-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tysen (Post 6499634)
I always catch people snapping pictures of my license plate while I'm at stop lights.

+1

Jbakovich 05-03-2013 09:53 AM

Plate says I ROLL UP so there's always kids takin picture. I though I was getting car jacked once. But he was just taking a picture.

Austin45 05-03-2013 09:57 AM

It's really cool when you find random people posting pictures of your car on instagram.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/...psd069725c.jpg

JN3WMN 05-03-2013 10:00 AM

It does still happen from time to time & it always surprises me.

It usually happens whenever I have the sidemarkers turned on during the day. I'll always see people breaking their necks looking at them. People like lights I guess :headbang:

USMCSSGT-RET 05-03-2013 10:02 AM

All the time!!!!

crateish 05-03-2013 10:24 AM

I caught a guy taking pictures of my ride, and talking to someone on his phone between shots, as I was leaving a kind of seedy grocery store last night (needed limes for cocktails, it was an emergency).

I used the remote to unlock it from about 150 feet away. My Camaro was, of course, parked way out from the group of cars in front of the store.

He looked nervous and said, 'Is this your car?'

I said, 'Yep.'

Him: My buddy just got one with the red stripe.

Me: Really.

Him: You like it?

Me: Yeah, it's a nice ride.

I got in my car and rode away, luckily a couple of miles from there.

When I got up this morning, I expected to be sans wheels.

Got to get those locking lugs...

angie7 05-03-2013 10:35 AM

All the time. Just about everytime I get it out, I get compliments , pics, thumbs up. Camaros aren't very popular here and the ones that are mostly stock so mine stands out, lol. I stopped at the cell phone store last time I got it out and was stopped in the parking lot and complimented then again by 3 employees inside the store.

It gets a lot of attention at shows too. Took Best of Show at the first show of the season and Best in Class post 1980 the following weekend. Can't complain about my lovely lady :headbang:

Yendor 05-03-2013 10:52 AM

My co worker came up to me and said, "Ha, your car isn't unique, there was one parked out in front of the store out by where I live, see!" *shows me picture of my car*

me: "Umm, dude, that's my car. We had to pick some things ups, remember, i live way the fark out there too."

My Car is RY with gray rally stripes, it is unique.

jessicamariella 05-03-2013 10:52 AM

My car gets a lot of attention, even more so now with my dark tint job. I think people expect a man to step out and not some girl in stilettos :) Haven't caught anyone taking photos of my car yet, but it gets a lot of compliments. Makes me feel a good sense of pride and makes me even more eager to install the next mod!