Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   ADM Performance Customers (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83672)

mlee 01-10-2011 10:51 AM

WoW... very nice Keith...:thumpsup:

Jekyll-N-Hyde 01-10-2011 10:55 PM

:respekt: :thumbsup:

madmaxx18 01-15-2011 05:13 PM

I got my mine done by him right after christmas and couldn't be happier.

FloMoCamaro 01-19-2011 01:25 AM

ADM seems to be on a roll here lately!!! - keeping this thread on top for all of us ADM Brothers... :happyanim:

rforbes 01-28-2011 11:38 AM

Yes, he did really well. Unfortunately, I wasnt much of a match:thumbdown:
Maybe some day.

madmaxx18 09-17-2011 10:29 PM

Continuing to do business with and recommending adm performance to everyone I meet. Can't wait for next spring to get here and get the stage 2 cam. To hold me over till then finally got my boost gauges on order. Lol.

AutoAgenda 09-18-2011 12:58 AM

ADM FTW!

Camaro21 09-18-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutoAgenda (Post 3768116)
ADM FTW!

:word:

ADM PERFORMANCE 10-28-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro21 (Post 3768903)
:word:

:thumbup:

Camaro21 11-02-2011 11:22 AM

4 Attachment(s)
As most of you know, I am a Loyal ADM Performance Customer. I just got my car back from it's 3rd round of upgrades from Andy. I went with a Lingenfelter Built Forged 417 Block & Heads. Andy did an AMAZING job with the build. I had the OD Cog Pulley, Roll Cage, Line Lock, Gears, Intake Ported, LPE Catch Can, ADM Dual Fuel Pump System and a few other goodies installed. I couldn't be happier with the DETAIL that Andy does with each and every built or upgrade. I bet if there were 10 built engines sitting side by side by 10 different companies, I could pick out the one that Andy built without question !! Here are a few pics of the detail that I am talking about !!

When he did the engine, he completely cleaned the front engine cradle assembly and rear end subframe while it was out.

Notice all of the sheathing that is installed.. It gives it a Much Better look than even GM did !!

Thanks Andy, See ya in a couple of weeks for some more goodies !!

It is the DETAILS that separates his work from others !!

MikeYoungSS1 11-12-2011 06:53 PM

Have to agree that ADM is the only place I'll ever take my 2SS. Andy took me from a lazy 317 HP to a rumbling AMERICAN MUSCLE 423 HP with the LS3 conversion and GT11 cam. Up next....gears! SOON! :thumbup:

And the customer service is second to none.

ADM PERFORMANCE 11-19-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeYoungSS1 (Post 4006648)
Have to agree that ADM is the only place I'll ever take my 2SS. Andy took me from a lazy 317 HP to a rumbling AMERICAN MUSCLE 423 HP with the LS3 conversion and GT11 cam. Up next....gears! SOON! :thumbup:

And the customer service is second to none.

Thanks for the kind words Mike.....:headbang:

ADM PERFORMANCE 11-25-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro21 (Post 3959849)
As most of you know, I am a Loyal ADM Performance Customer. I just got my car back from it's 3rd round of upgrades from Andy. I went with a Lingenfelter Built Forged 417 Block & Heads. Andy did an AMAZING job with the build. I had the OD Cog Pulley, Roll Cage, Line Lock, Gears, Intake Ported, LPE Catch Can, ADM Dual Fuel Pump System and a few other goodies installed. I couldn't be happier with the DETAIL that Andy does with each and every built or upgrade. I bet if there were 10 built engines sitting side by side by 10 different companies, I could pick out the one that Andy built without question !! Here are a few pics of the detail that I am talking about !!

When he did the engine, he completely cleaned the front engine cradle assembly and rear end subframe while it was out.

Notice all of the sheathing that is installed.. It gives it a Much Better look than even GM did !!

Thanks Andy, See ya in a couple of weeks for some more goodies !!

It is the DETAILS that separates his work from others !!

:w00t:

AutoAgenda 11-30-2011 05:19 PM

ADM is awesome!

LittleMT 11-30-2011 05:47 PM

everytime I start my car, I am reminded of Andy's amazing craftmenship.

ADM PERFORMANCE 12-19-2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMT (Post 4099959)
everytime I start my car, I am reminded of Andy's amazing craftmenship.

Reading this really brightens my day.Its so nice
To see people express their feelings.

Thanks and Happy holidays
Andy

Coop 12-19-2011 07:52 AM

Yes Andy is a master craftsman. I will be there this Friday getting the rear end worked on.

PwrAdikt 12-30-2011 08:00 PM

Anyone get any nitrous kits install or tuning by them? I have been very impressed with what I have read on them. I like doing things myself but scared to death of the nitrous and my car honestly just needs to be gone thru and checked out. Previous owner had some bad work done and it has gremlins now lol.

Coop 12-30-2011 09:30 PM

I would talk with Andy about what you want. Since the car has had work done to it by someone else he may want to look at it before giving a quote but again give him a call.

SSMOKINHOT 12-31-2011 07:03 AM

I posted this in another thread, then found this ADM tribute, so thought I would post here as well:

So, drove to Texas (from Shreveport...3.5 hr drive) to see Andy over at ADM Performance for a tune. I have to say I was impressed!! I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was welcomed into a pristine shop!! I'm telling you, you could have eaten off the floor in this place...FAR BEYOND the normal "10 second" rule!! Just seeing how they took care of their shop told me my car was in good hands!! Andy took the time to ensure everything was just right with my tune and he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciated!! While he was working his magic, one of his "resident" customers, Rick, and I had various conversations from the front of the car all the way to the rear from superchargers to gears! I departed the shop with a lot more knowledge, 18 more horses and a car that was VERY happy with her set up!! Although I am not sure what performance mod is next, I do know I'm looking forward to our next trip to see the guys at ADM Performance!!

Sack Rat 2SS 01-01-2012 09:39 AM

[QUOTE=POWERADDICT;4240801]Anyone get any nitrous kits install or tuning by them?

ADM has done many NOX cars, however, only on cars he has built and tuned. He is not going to be responsable for work done outside his shop. This is why he has a steller reputation. Just good business sense. :chevy:

Camaro21 01-02-2012 10:05 AM

I just got my car back a last week. I had Andy install a Nitrous Kit as well as a few other goodies. My results are in my signature. Fantastic Job on the install, very clean. Andy even told me that he wants to be there with me at the track the first time that I use it.. Another reason that I keep going back to Andy @ ADM Performance for all of my upgrades. He goes above and beyond the normal job, not only with his attention to details, but customer service as well !!

Thanks Andy, YOU ROCK!!

Keith

ADM PERFORMANCE 01-04-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMParts (Post 4259017)
Hello all,,my experience with ADM has been great. Started out got my intake on and just didnt seem right. Emailed Andy ,honestly thought that the intake wasnt what i wanted at first and was gonna sell. Andy replied asked me to take pics of it. Did this he took the time to compare on his own car of what i had .Seen where my mistake was,,i had the MAF crooked,replied this to me and it absolutely fixed my concern,. Not too many business owners take this time for their customers. I was floored,although after emailing him and tell him how i was discouraged i felt like an idiot after i found out it was my fault.. Anyway i would recommend ADM to anyone i have never had this kind of customer service anywhere!! If my finances ever allow i will be taking a trip for more ADM goods!!

Just got wind of this,Glad to see you got it taken care of.

Of course thanks for the kind words.

I live by 1 rule - IS IT GOOD ENOUGH,THE CUSTOMER WILL DECIDE!

More to come in 2012 :thumbup:

ADM PERFORMANCE 01-04-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT (Post 4242161)
I posted this in another thread, then found this ADM tribute, so thought I would post here as well:

So, drove to Texas (from Shreveport...3.5 hr drive) to see Andy over at ADM Performance for a tune. I have to say I was impressed!! I was greeted immediately when I walked in the door and was welcomed into a pristine shop!! I'm telling you, you could have eaten off the floor in this place...FAR BEYOND the normal "10 second" rule!! Just seeing how they took care of their shop told me my car was in good hands!! Andy took the time to ensure everything was just right with my tune and he took the time to explain everything to me which I really appreciated!! While he was working his magic, one of his "resident" customers, Rick, and I had various conversations from the front of the car all the way to the rear from superchargers to gears! I departed the shop with a lot more knowledge, 18 more horses and a car that was VERY happy with her set up!! Although I am not sure what performance mod is next, I do know I'm looking forward to our next trip to see the guys at ADM Performance!!

It was great pleasure to get you sorted out,You will not be the last!

:thumbsup:

madmaxx18 01-21-2012 11:36 AM

Got my headers from Andy for christmas and put them in. Now I'm just counting down the weeks until I have the cash put together for the stage 2 blower cam and I'm thinking if I have the money getting notched pistons if there not to much!!!
As always I want to thank him and once again say that ADM Performance is hands down the best performance shop around!!!