Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Titanfall (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344694)

ShnOmac 02-26-2014 08:52 PM

Titanfall

1 Attachment(s)
A place to discuss all things Titanfall!

ShnOmac 02-26-2014 08:55 PM

One of my favorite matches was when I started with a burn card for a stryder...... I can not explain to you how much rage was aimed toward me by the end of that match. That thing is great for taking pop shots at Titans and stepping on pilots. Spent the whole match running around and never died once!

menendez1293 02-26-2014 09:03 PM

Huh my whole time playing the Titan fall beta I never saw one Stryder. But I really hope my local best buy does a midnight release, want to pick it up at midnight get home and let it install through the night

ShnOmac 02-26-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 7454402)
Huh my whole time playing the Titan fall beta I never saw one Stryder. But I really hope my local best buy does a midnight release, want to pick it up at midnight get home and let it install through the night

Hopefully it installs faster for you than theif.... That's just crazy!

menendez1293 02-26-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 7454438)
Hopefully it installs faster for you than theif.... That's just crazy!

:lol:

Yea tell me about, I honestly got frustrated with the console yesterday. Other than the install issues and the netflix issues the one has been great hoping those two issues get resolved with some further updates.

ShnOmac 02-26-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 7454461)

Yea tell me about, I honestly got frustrated with the console yesterday. Other than the install issues and the netflix issues the one has been great hoping those two issues get resolved with some further updates.

Hopefully Titan fall doesn't require a day one update..... That will help you out A LOT!

On a side note I am having a issue with my Xbox as well....... Randomly the screen will go black and I lose all video. Audio remains but no picture. The only fix I have found is to shut the box down and actually unplug the power for about 10 seconds or so. Strange issue! :iono:

FenwickHockey65 02-26-2014 11:54 PM

The issue popped up with the update last week. Microsoft knows about it.

Does anyone know any good Titanfall preorder deals? I always go through Amazon but not sure if anyone else has a better one.

ShnOmac 02-27-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 (Post 7454822)

Does anyone know any good Titanfall preorder deals? I always go through Amazon but not sure if anyone else has a better one.

I haven't seen anything that stands out.....

menendez1293 02-27-2014 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 7454475)
Hopefully Titan fall doesn't require a day one update..... That will help you out A LOT!

On a side note I am having a issue with my Xbox as well....... Randomly the screen will go black and I lose all video. Audio remains but no picture. The only fix I have found is to shut the box down and actually unplug the power for about 10 seconds or so. Strange issue! :iono:

Known issue with the February update. Most correct it by just holding down the power button on the console though.

Quote:

I preordered through best buy and they will give 10 bucks in reward certificates. Believe Microsoft was giving out 10 dollar gift cards too.

ShnOmac 02-27-2014 05:38 PM

Anybody get to try the Ogre class titan in the beta? How was it compared to the Atlas class?

PlainEnvelopes 02-27-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

30% bump on trade ins at gamestop, if it goes toward titanfall

ShnOmac 03-03-2014 02:46 PM

New info....

"PILOT HUNTER Kill the enemy team’s Pilots to reach the score limit and win—one point is awarded for each Pilot killed. Although killing Grunts and Spectres in this mode will not earn points towards your team’s score, doing so will still give you build time reductions on your replacement Titans and Titan Core Ability.

TURRETS See here Heavy turrets are designed for killing everything—including Titans. When used out in the field, they are often braced into position in urban environments atop buildings, and have a considerable range of motion and excellent target tracking systems. Multiple Titans are usually required to disable a single heavy turret by focusing their fire on it. They operate autonomously and, in most cases, can be “flipped” (to fight for the other team) when a nearby console is compromised, often with a Data Knife.

GENERATIONS Thanks to RazorUK we basically know a ton about Generations already, I'll spare the details. But I was given this screenshot of what "Regenerating" actually looks like.

ZIPLINES See here Ziplines travel both ways, up and down. They're especially helpful in CTF matches and escaping areas quickly. You can attach to it from either end or even while in midair (assuming you're close enough.) You hold the reload button to latch on and ride."

See all maps here.....

http://www.ibtimes.com/titanfall-rel...photos-1559010

menendez1293 03-03-2014 07:43 PM

Hmm interesting. Can't wait for next Tuesday just have to finish Thief first.

ShnOmac 03-03-2014 08:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvIziJ1oCY0