Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Sports Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Should They Ban Terrell Owens From The NFL? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254712)

Renegade 10-10-2012 12:49 AM

Should They Ban Terrell Owens From The NFL?

How many chances have he been given and teams he's burned? :facepalm: Tell me why he's trying to go to the New York Jets. He tells the Jets "I'm Available" -Crickets- even Tebow overshadow this loser. :thumbdown:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...age_normal.jpg@terrellowens
Hey JETS!!! I'm available! I'm ready, willing & able! Call my agent @JordanWoy & let's make it happen.

Ladybugsmom 10-10-2012 12:54 AM

I don't know about banned... but as far as pro football players go, he's over the hill, so he should just retire. He's got a big personality, he could go into showbiz.

Renegade 10-10-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom (Post 5675448)
I don't know about banned... but as far as pro football players go, he's over the hill, so he should just retire. He's got a big personality, he could go into showbiz.

Didn't his show the T.O. show was successful or failed on VH1?

Bo White 10-10-2012 07:31 AM

T.O. is from Alabama(Alexander City) and the same age as me but other than that I dont have his back lol. He can still run fast and catch but not like he did 5 years ago. He done very well at Dallas and during that time was highly rated but you have to know when to say when. He is another Favre but in a bad way lol.

austinjames 10-10-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 5675455)
Didn't his show the T.O. show was successful or failed on VH1?

that show sucked, and I even like T.O.

Renegade 10-10-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austinjames (Post 5675847)
that show sucked, and I even like T.O.

The woman seemed to love it :iono:

WheelmanSS 10-10-2012 08:05 AM

Yes, BAN him :rolleyes: Bad question really.

Granted he is annoying and locker room-cancer, but what has he done to deserve that? Not sure how he has "burned" teams. You want someone who has done that? Look at Chris Johnson. Collects a fat paycheck, then averages 1 ypc and blames his o-line.

TO had a tremendous career and wants to get back out there. In the same right, we should have banned Brett Favre when he made the comebacks to the Jets and Vikings.

There are far more reasonable players/coaches that should be banned from the NFL:

1. Gregg Williams
2. Jonathon Vilma
3. Sean Payton (more for stealing Vicodin than the bounty issue, but still)

Renegade 10-10-2012 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WheelmanSS (Post 5675968)
Yes, BAN him :rolleyes: Bad question really.

Granted he is annoying and locker room-cancer, but what has he done to deserve that? The man had a tremendous career and wants to get back out there. In the same right, we should have banned Brett Favre when he made the comebacks to the Jets and Vikings.

There are far more reasonable players/coaches that should be banned from the NFL:

1. Gregg Williams
2. Jonathon Vilma
3. Sean Payton (more for stealing Vicodin than the bounty issue, but still)

Favre need to sit his old ass down and let the young players shine :thumbsup:

WheelmanSS 10-10-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 5675974)
Favre need to sit his old ass down and let the young players shine :thumbsup:

lol yea, cuz Brandon Weedon and Russell Wilson and Mark Sanchez are shining so well.

Renegade 10-10-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WheelmanSS (Post 5675980)
lol yea, cuz Brandon Weedon and Russell Wilson and Mark Sanchez are shining so well.

Whatever happened to Kim Kardashian ex football player? :bellyroll:

WheelmanSS 10-10-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 5676001)
Whatever happened to Kim Kardashian ex football player? :bellyroll:

huh?

There are other things I'd like to play with Kim Kardashian besides football!

Renegade 10-10-2012 08:17 AM

Ever heard of Reggie Bush?

WheelmanSS 10-10-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 5676030)
Ever heard of Reggie Bush?

well duh. With out proper punctuation, it seemed like you were saying Kim Kardashian was an ex football player.

Reggie was on a tear this year, finally coming into his own, then the cheap shot artist Jets took him out for a few games.

I was kinda dissappointed Monday night. I wanted the Texans to fully slaughter this team. So bad that they would go full-meltdown; Tebow v Sanchez turned into a MMA bout on the sidelines, Santonio Holmes was using his foot-cast to beat people in the crowd, and Rex Ryan was eating his defense players.

Renegade 10-10-2012 08:33 AM

Whatever happened to Kim Kardashian "ex football player". C'mon keep up lol. That would be abit wierd unless it's lingerie football ;)

Tebow is the man right now on twitter lol