Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Indy Camaro SS Engine Startup Vid!!! Mean as hell! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6995)

camaro trans am squad 09-23-2008 09:59 PM

go camaro go ! picture da lame ford mustake is having itz 45th year anniversary but da camaro is going 2 rain on da mustangs parade ford just need 2 give it up da camaro alwayz outperformed outmuscled & outlasted da ford mustake ford is so lame

Scooter 09-26-2008 05:45 AM

SOUNDS GREAT!!! That made my day, THX!!! Nothing sounds better to me!!!

Cyberstyx 09-26-2008 06:20 PM

Nice surprise hearing the enging being started up, even if some times they avoided due to the tone not being finalized. It sounds rly nice, so the final result will be even better.

Now, for real, what will it take for someone to actually rev up the thing? I mean, God, if you are gonna fire it up, you might as well make us drewl a bit more lol :D

patriotpa 09-27-2008 07:07 AM

All this enthusiasm is great, but is it really so hard to hit the right keys on the keyboard? You don't want to look like a bunch of 12 year olds wishing for a new set of hot wheels.

Cyberstyx 09-29-2008 11:36 AM

Maybe it is...

SemperFi 10-22-2008 12:06 AM

Just wait until the press gets their hands on some SS's here in a coupla weeks.... Motor Trend almost wet themselves over the V6. They may faint in the SS.

Revo1 10-22-2008 11:49 AM

Suweet! Been jonesing to hear it run, thanks! :popcorn:

camrkelly@gmail.com 10-24-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro trans am squad (Post 136970)
go camaro go ! picture da lame ford mustake is having itz 45th year anniversary but da camaro is going 2 rain on da mustangs parade ford just need 2 give it up da camaro alwayz outperformed outmuscled & outlasted da ford mustake ford is so lame

No doubt about the Mustang, unless its a Cobra, they're totally weak and I'd jsut assume drive my everyday Solara SLE V6 :D

Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo gotta admit guys; that sound turns me on! I want one NOW! :bow:

13F20 10-25-2008 12:25 AM

When I get my Camaro SS, I am going to the first Dodge dealer and just drive the parking lot and when a sales guy comes out I am going to high rev the car and take off saying "see ya later bitc@.

mmbarberoilman 12-04-2008 07:41 PM

Automatic exhaust sound???

Some folks seem to imply the automatic will sound different at idle. True or not? Does anyone know for sure??? Will it be running on 4 cyl at idle? Sounds odd to me. No pun inteneded. How about the Orange color. Is it Orange or RED like someone posted pictures a while back???

Inspector 17 12-04-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmbarberoilman (Post 208895)
Some folks seem to imply the automatic will sound different at idle. True or not? Does anyone know for sure??? Will it be running on 4 cyl at idle? Sounds odd to me. No pun inteneded. How about the Orange color. Is it Orange or RED like someone posted pictures a while back???

There are a few threads that talk about this. I don't think the different sound has to do with the AFM itself as much as it has to do with the different cam in that engine which will result in a different note when idling and driving.

MerF 12-05-2008 01:37 PM

I'm pretty sure Scott even confirmed the slightly different exhaust note form the automatic somewhere. I wouldn't be concerned, I'm sure they are still gonna make it sound right.

Revo1 12-12-2008 12:14 PM

AWESOME! Sounds nice and throaty! :thumbup: :headbang: :bow: :drool: :respekt: :clap: