Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   T2 Behind the Scenes Pics! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102534)

vincewalthers 08-26-2010 01:02 AM

T2 Behind the Scenes Pics!

30 Attachment(s)
As promised, here are the pics that I was able to take during the filming of Transformers 2 on location White Sands Missile Range, NM. I was one of the extras recruited from Holloman Air Force Base, White Sands Missile Range and Ft Bliss.

vincewalthers 08-26-2010 01:04 AM

And also the finale explosion I caught!

Z28RockStar 08-26-2010 01:40 AM

You're awesome brother, thank you for your sacrafice as well as the sacrafice your family endures for the well being, saftey and freedom of me, mine and all USA citizens. I could not love, appreciate, thank you enough for the man that you are, you and all in the uniform are my heroes, the people I put my trust in, the people closest to my heart. Again, thank you, I am a Persian Gulf war combat medically retired veteran, I in no way feel my short service of less than 2 years compares to Viet Nam, WW2 or what some of you guys are going through right now. I love you man. Thank you. Welcome in my home any time.

SILVER BULLITT 08-26-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z28RockStar (Post 2262501)
You're awesome brother, thank you for your sacrafice as well as the sacrafice your family endures for the well being, saftey and freedom of me, mine and all USA citizens. I could not love, appreciate, thank you enough for the man that you are, you and all in the uniform are my heroes, the people I put my trust in, the people closest to my heart. Again, thank you, I am a Persian Gulf war combat medically retired veteran, I in no way feel my short service of less than 2 years compares to Viet Nam, WW2 or what some of you guys are going through right now. I love you man. Thank you. Welcome in my home any time.

+1:respekt:

MSG' 08-26-2010 03:39 AM

wow man very awesome!!!! and very cool to be a extra in that movie!!!

Chrm10SpkZ28 08-26-2010 04:03 AM

Sweet pics man, thanks for sharing!

Quote:

+1!! and what kind of puppies are those in your sig pic? Saw your in Dallas, you breed them?

Q's 91z28 08-26-2010 08:36 AM

Nice pics.....Seems like you are missing one though....Where's the one with you and Megan Fox (the one in your avatar)...

hot_rod 08-26-2010 09:07 AM

Cool pics, thanks for sharing!

armysig 08-26-2010 09:09 AM

Very cool man. Only thing I ever got tasked with were, police calls and getting told I'm testing new equipment....:sm0:

vincewalthers 08-26-2010 11:20 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q's 91z28 (Post 2263021)
Nice pics.....Seems like you are missing one though....Where's the one with you and Megan Fox (the one in your avatar)...

lol ok here are a few more..

vincewalthers 08-26-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armysig (Post 2263107)
Very cool man. Only thing I ever got tasked with were, police calls and getting told I'm testing new equipment....:sm0:

:word:I feel ya lol there is not that much out here on white sands..

Forged DST 08-26-2010 12:19 PM

WOW , Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing the images and video...

Maro99 08-26-2010 12:23 PM

Wow, great pics!

trudawg660 08-26-2010 12:30 PM

I hate the base that i'm at but i can say those are our c-17's and flight crew