Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   EIBACH SPRINGS AND SWAY BARS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44013)

SSPROJECT 09-23-2009 03:25 PM

EIBACH SPRINGS AND SWAY BARS

5 Attachment(s)
HI this past weekend i installed my eibach pro kit springs and front & rear eibach sway bars. love the look about 1" drop. and car doesn't even look lowered to others. i like the differnce i felt after i put the sway bars. it a night and day differnce. great ride no complaints. worth to upgrade. the stock camaro sway bars are just to skinny for this big muscle car.

PatrickfromMD 09-23-2009 04:37 PM

How much?

Mod007 09-23-2009 08:19 PM

Looks nice.

pearlyellow 09-23-2009 08:53 PM

Very nice now time for some ISS Forged wheels!!

Andro 09-23-2009 09:30 PM

Looking Good

klove 09-23-2009 09:48 PM

How hard was the sway bar install, i get mine in on Friday and have never installed sway bars before. Can you notice much of a difference in your ride height with the springs lowering only an inch? Did the ride change at all good/bad? Thanks

ZZcamaro 09-23-2009 11:12 PM

This kit looks great and the quality is right up there...
I have ordered a bunch of the products because I knwo people will be interested.

Eibach makes some great stuff, and you cant go wrong with them.

Great lookign ride man!!! and I agreee the height is perfect!

SSPROJECT 09-24-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatrickfromMD (Post 960513)
How much?

the springs got for $255 and the sway bars $385. i installed them myself i work at barbarianmotorsports. the springs are easy to instal if you have the tools and a jack. the sway bars are easy too but the front is much harder then the rear. the front sway bar i needed to move some stuff around to get it turned just right to get it out. also my ride was perfect i put the setting in the front not to stiff and rear setting just in the middle . it has 3 setting in the rear and 2 setting in the front depending on how you drive the car.

SSPROJECT 09-24-2009 01:47 PM

the one inch drop is plenty for a owner of the car you can notice the one inch. but most people would think the car came like that height. i love the drive . no complaints. thank you everyone . any questions ask away .

klove 09-24-2009 01:53 PM

Does the manual explain the difference in stiffness as it relates to the amount of driving done? If so, what does it say? Stiffer if you drive more for recreation and looser if its an every day driver?

ZZcamaro 09-24-2009 02:03 PM

These kits do look good...and I have 2 in stock!

SSPROJECT 09-24-2009 02:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
HERE is the settings you can do for you needs.you can always play with the settings because its easy to adjust. pics are alittle fuzzy. i took pics of the intructions with the sway bars

mr_desmo 09-24-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSPROJECT (Post 964158)
the springs got for $255 and the sway bars $385. i installed them myself i work at barbarianmotorsports. the springs are easy to instal if you have the tools and a jack. the sway bars are easy too but the front is much harder then the rear. the front sway bar i needed to move some stuff around to get it turned just right to get it out. also my ride was perfect i put the setting in the front not to stiff and rear setting just in the middle . it has 3 setting in the rear and 2 setting in the front depending on how you drive the car.

your car really looks perfect now! Such a nice menacing stance...have you tried the stiffest settings?
When can i order the package of sways AND springs matched together PRO tech i dont know what?:)

klove 09-24-2009 03:56 PM

Thanks for the pics, which is the camaro supposed to have, under-steer or over? i forgot.