Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Rush - Mindz' Supercharged 2SS [COTW 3/22/10] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68007)

CatiaJockey 02-28-2010 08:51 AM

Congrats Mindz! Dude you built an awesome car, great to see your dream realized.

2010rod 02-28-2010 01:46 PM

Congrats Mastermindz; 1st trunk I've seen like that; very impressive; S/C baby. HELL YEAH!:w00t:

SummoneR 02-28-2010 05:34 PM

Awesome Mindz can't wait to see it in person!
Unfortunately I won't be able to make Treasure Island after all, my sister is moving to Oklahoma so we are headed to Bakersfield that weekend to see her off. We will have to set up a time to meet up for dinner or lunch sometime soon though.

Glad to see you excited about it!!

Buffnshine 02-28-2010 06:07 PM

Dude your car is amazing. Glad I got to see it in person. Love the hood, I think I will be getting one of those

Number 3 02-28-2010 06:43 PM

Very cool, Mindz. Awesome!!!!

Mindz 03-01-2010 12:16 AM

Alright, I made it home. I'm calling it an early night tonight as I've done almost 8-9 hours of driving, plus 2 big meals, plus waking up at the asscrack of dawn, plus trying to figure out how to make my car look detailed without so much as washing it for the Bakersfield meet today. I'll post pics in 4 threads tomorrow including video if I can figure it out.

I do have to say, my hood has gotten more comments than anything else on my car. The trunk...errrrm SPRUNK (yes I remembered Audrey)...gets the second most, and then anyone who actually sees the projectors (aka looks at my car at night) almost always comments on them. The only people that cared more about the procharger was the dynoday people. It's weird that cosmetic stuff is appreciated more. :iono:

Anyways, Gina and I are happy we were able to meet so many of you guys, and she enjoyed your company. She's relieved it wasn't all car-guy testosterone-induced conversations all night and actually got to participate in them.

Oh, and she wants to say this: "Hi PEACHES." :bellyroll:

pinkcamaro10 03-01-2010 01:04 AM

Glad you made it home safely. It was good to finally meet you and Gina.

yes! you remembered. :)

and LMAO peaches, that nick name is so going to stick.

Milk 1027 03-01-2010 01:08 AM

I'm happy you guys made it home.
I'm still sorry about spilling the soda on Gina..... even though she still calls me peaches.....

It was fun hanging out with you guys. Let me know whenever you are back in Bakersfield.:thumbsup:

PQ 03-01-2010 01:35 AM

Wow. I wasn't on here much today. I missed this whole thing. All those date entries you must have kept off line. Glad to here your dad is doing well.

Congrats on the car. I didn't even know you had ordered it. Wait till you get that thing on dry pavement. Awesome. Enjoy the car. I'm totaly jazzed for you.

TAG UR IT 03-01-2010 02:10 AM

Glad you made it home safely.

Hope you get some good sleep...ain't it nice driving and driving and driving right off the bat?!?!?! You got 8 hours. I got....20 hours? :laugh:

dude..imagine if you picked it up on the east coast and had to drive it home! HELL NO!!! :laugh:

Too happy for ya. Can't wait to see it in person one of these days.;)

ChevyThunder 03-01-2010 02:21 AM

Congratulations buddy !

Poor guy couldn't sleep the last few days before heading south to pick up the car .....like waiting on presents the night before Christmas when your 8 years old . We all get it :)

Glad you made it home safe and are happy with your new ride !

fbodfather 03-01-2010 06:45 AM

CONGRATS!!!

I know how much you've wanted a Camaro and how long you've waited-- and I hope I get the chance to see your new Camaro in person at the Sacramento show this fall - (..or perhaps sooner!)

NinoSS 03-01-2010 08:46 AM

:drool:

2010 SSRS 03-01-2010 08:57 AM

Nice