Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   A boy and his Camaro (comments welcome!) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29609)

boostedyards86 07-30-2009 12:50 AM

one word on the nitto invo's ... i have them on my saturn ion redline. they are a great tire, and i will probably put them on my SS as well when the stockers run out.

Jericho 07-31-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarliestMemory (Post 734382)
Interesting you should mention Dayton Wire Wheel... Now I know why Gary was interested in my V6 instead of heinzd01's SS. :D I was at a cruise-in last Friday (7/23) and he approached me to ask if I could bring my car to his place so he could get measurements. I said sure, and gave him my number. Haven't heard from him yet; now that I know you're wanting those wheels, I'll give him a follow up call.

Your car sounds nice! If you're here on Friday night after you get your wheels installed, you should bring your car to our weekly cruise-in to show it off!

Yea, hit him up. We've pretty much got everything finished for my wheels. There in build now and then I just have to pick them up. It took about 6-8 weeks of emails to get this far due to current job but, I'm happy. An I'm estatic that they agreed to do the Sceptors for me since they were not doing them anymore when I first called. Talk about heart break:cry:. I've been looking at getting a set of those for years now. I've known Dayton's work from Junior High, grew up in Pasadena. Low Riders and all. Now I got my own pair and there 20's too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boostedyards86 (Post 737850)
one word on the nitto invo's ... i have them on my saturn ion redline. they are a great tire, and i will probably put them on my SS as well when the stockers run out.

I've never had a set before but I looked long and hard at many tires to find the combination I wanted. Since low profiles are notorious for road noise I figured there had to be some one that was dealing with this problem but also offering great handeling dry and wet. That's when I came across Nitto's INVO's. Haven't looked back or second guessed myself since.;)

Jericho 08-03-2009 02:36 PM

03rd Aug

Found the exhaust I've been searching for finally. Ordered my Borla exhaust from Jegs today and haveing it shipped to the shop now:happyanim:. Last part of Phase II to work on before I come home in Sept. is the lights.

Nick, if your reading this then YO! drop me a line an lets talk.:paddle:

Lehm 08-03-2009 10:50 PM

Jericho,
I was sporting some converse boots in Iraq in 08. Know what you mean about the convection oven feel, it gets retarded hot. Don't feel bad about concentrating so much on the car/website, do what you got to do to get through and home. Car sounds like it will look great...can't wait for pictures when its done. I'm down the road in Ft Walton and should have mine orderd and in hand by Christmas hopefully. Be safe and get home so you can enjoy your car. Talk to ya later!

Jericho 08-04-2009 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lehm (Post 755946)
Jericho,
I was sporting some converse boots in Iraq in 08. Know what you mean about the convection oven feel, it gets retarded hot. Don't feel bad about concentrating so much on the car/website, do what you got to do to get through and home. Car sounds like it will look great...can't wait for pictures when its done. I'm down the road in Ft Walton and should have mine orderd and in hand by Christmas hopefully. Be safe and get home so you can enjoy your car. Talk to ya later!

Yes, I wear a lot of boots and I have to say that these were the most comfortable out of the box. An as with everyday, today is retarded hot too. It's lunch time and I'm not even hungry.
I can't wait to get pics and take more myself, going home on vacation in a month or so and will hopefully be taking delivery then. The only stickler point may be the exhaust, we'll see. Then it's back to the crib and off on another business venture to pay bills.

Jericho 08-10-2009 05:44 AM

Phase II

1 Attachment(s)
To: All Personnel
Subject: Project Eternal Night

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, we are now initiating Phase II of Project Eternal Night. As many of you may have noticed several members of this project have been reassigned while a few have been downsized. Even though budget constraints have forced us to reevaluate certian personnel choices we feel that the brightest and most talented were retained to continue work.
Our condolences go out to the Riakon family for there loss. Gary Riakon's untimely demise was a tragic and unfortunate accident to come so suddenly on the heels of his positions downsizing. The athorities have ruled out all possibility of foul play from tampering with his vehicle and the drawbridge. If you wish to send flowers the address for the memorial services can be obtained from management.
Also, due to continued recent aggressive activity on the Patients part all access will be restricted to personnel authorized by the Office of Interior. The Office of Medicne has been instructed to ensure all personnel involved with the project that there is no cause for alarm and the Patients attack on the pony during the first round of trials is an isolated incident. I repeat there is no need for alarm.
Phase I is considered a success and we have been given a green light for Phase II.

Please read and understand the following secure attachment.

Note: Any unauthorized distribution, reproduction, and trasnsfer (be it electronic or physical) will be procecuted under Civil Order #234,934. 'Treasonous acts while assigned to a secret government project and facility'. Violators will also be subject to Defence Code #6. 'Violators found harming the state and her citizens in any way may be shot on sight if reasonable means of detainment can not be reasonably applied on sight'.

For the State and her Citizens!!!

Jericho 08-14-2009 01:53 PM

My baby

She has arrived!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bViPYRLHOHo

3000+lbs of pure dark sexieness. This is my baby Krystine arriving at the dealers and stretching her legs before her trip to the shop to be touched up by the Defender family. Three weeks, I can't wait to see her.:happyanim:
:thumbup::bellyroll::mad0259::cool::drool::headban g::wub::thumbsup:

"prima"Donna 08-14-2009 03:09 PM

:wave: CONGRATS AND ENJOY THE WELL-DESERVED RIDE OF YOUR LIFE, when you get home safely and securely!!!...:thumbsup:

BB_Yellow2010 08-15-2009 07:46 AM

:coolpics:

Jericho 08-17-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 799049)
:wave: CONGRATS AND ENJOY THE WELL-DESERVED RIDE OF YOUR LIFE, when you get home safely and securely!!!...:thumbsup:

Thanks, it's so lovely. They even drove it around the lot for me as it came off the transport truck. The vid is in the tread too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Yellow2010 (Post 801337)
:coolpics:

There will be more pics, comming soon.:happyanim:

Jericho 08-18-2009 12:45 PM

My ground effects go on and she is evolving nicely in to my little bad bit##.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHm6DtUUTQ

:respekt:

Jericho 08-21-2009 12:22 AM

Vacation is less than 10 days away now, I'll be picking up my baby then. This is the longest 10 days of my life.

Moorepheus 08-21-2009 08:53 AM

GFX look great...how long did it take them to put them on?

Jericho 08-22-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moorepheus (Post 826055)
GFX look great...how long did it take them to put them on?

To be honest with you I'm in Iraq right now. As far as I know it took them a day to install. Dealer did a vid for me the day my car arrived, the next day she sent me a pdf slide show of them prepping my car, Next day nother vid of them doing my GFX.

From experience I'd say an hour or two depending on how much experience the installer has under them. My experience is with doing Military installations so my estimate is a loose association at best too.