Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   my Camaro with 400hk + nos & 17 pics.in sweden (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2516)

chrillesnakeman 01-10-2008 06:35 PM

my Camaro with 400hk + nos & 17 pics.in sweden

1 Attachment(s)
I have a camaro in Sweden and I want it to look hot!

I want to style my camaro more and would like some help from you people.
I want a scoop on the hood, lamborgihini doors, and lots more stuff.
Go and look on my car on this site.
www.gatbilar.se/chrillesnakeman

This Nos-picture is Very cool

The_Blur 01-10-2008 06:46 PM

Don't put Lambo doors on a Camaro. It's not natural.

It looks like you have a hot ride. Keep up the good work. Just stay away from Lambo doors. :bonk:

chrillesnakeman 01-10-2008 07:05 PM

Ok. Thanks for your advise. Yes, my ride is timeless.

What is jayhawks????

chrillesnakeman 01-10-2008 07:16 PM

*Fast And The Furious Fans*

1 Attachment(s)
I love this movie.
And i love this skyline. I Got a green neon kitt under my camaro. It looks nice.

www.gatbilar.se/chrillesnakeman

Outrun 01-10-2008 07:34 PM

Nice pics of your camaro, but how may threads are you going to start with linking us to the same pics?

RiceRocket 01-10-2008 07:40 PM

Hey, I'm an import guy...and even I think that underbody neon is hideous.
:thumbdown:

Mr. Wyndham 01-10-2008 08:15 PM

Merged. Let's try and keep the same topic(your car) all in this thread okay, pal? :thumbup:

Pencil.Fight 01-11-2008 11:36 AM

Nice interior. I like it. Love the little touches of Homer.

The_Blur 01-13-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrillesnakeman (Post 38574)
Ok. Thanks for your advise. Yes, my ride is timeless.

What is jayhawks????

:offtopic: Your ride isn't in Timeless until the Zeta comes out and I actually start Timeless customs. :bonk: I'll let just about anyone on this site in the car club though as long as they follow club rules (drive a cool car, respect other drivers, etc.) and go on a few cruises.
:offtopic: The Jayhawk is the University of Kansas mascot. It is a mythical creature derived from blue jays and hawks native to the Midwest, specifically near Kansas City. The term was originally used to identify fanatics who fought passionately for a cause, more specifically abolition, although before it specified abolition it did also include Missouri slave owners who fought. The term eventually became a mascot in 1865 when KU opened to students. To this day, the Jayhawk is synonymous with epic college basketball. This season was also the Jayhawks' best ever football season, ending with the first KU BCS Orange Bowl win and best ever school record (12-1). Intense competition and sometimes fighting continues between Missouri and Kansas in the most aggressive rivalry among American colleges.

I've changed my mind about the car. Get rid of the underglow. Other than that, you look good. Once again, avoid Lambo doors. I really like your disco ball. I have chrome dice in mine.