Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2010 Chevy Camaro prototype spyshot -- without camo!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240)

DGthe3 12-12-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenm357 (Post 33856)
Can i be the only one that thinks this car is ass.... I mean no rear vents. the door lines are gone. there is not even a bump on the hood... maybe this will be the V6 rendition. but i can't imagine that much of a change, yesterdays spy shots had a LOT better lines even with camo.

looking again at the cammo pics one car looks to have the deep cuts and the other one doesn't.

All that stuff is there, but they are still hidden well, me thinks this is intentional . . .

EllwynX 12-12-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGthe3 (Post 33806)
just noticed, the Camaro still has the trapped hood.

I realized that a short time ago also. Glad they're keeping so many of the nice touches from the concept (even if some are slightly toned down).

EllwynX 12-12-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by balonywolf (Post 33809)
Well, I've decided I'm definitely not getting the car in white. :D

Yeah, White and Silver are my favorite colors. This image has me slightly worried. I really wanted it in white. We'll have to see how the final paint job looks.

AirGoya 12-12-2007 09:35 PM

There is something weird going on.
Where did NVMY68SS get this pic. I ask this because he never said and every website has sourced here at Camaro5 including thegmsource.com and leftlanenews.com. :iono:
can anyone help me out?

Mindz 12-12-2007 09:37 PM

I don't think he's going to reveal his sources. Black suburbans might have their engine running, waiting for his response.

Hyperknight 12-12-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 33878)
I don't think he's going to reveal his sources. Black suburbans might have their engine running, waiting for his response.

lol. I did see a convoy of black suburbans on the highway once. Someone went missing that day.

EllwynX 12-12-2007 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirGoya (Post 33876)
There is something weird going on.
Where did NVMY68SS get this pic. I ask this because he never said and every website has sourced here at Camaro5 including thegmsource.com and leftlanenews.com. :iono:
can anyone help me out?

Yep, everywhere I've seen has linked to this site's thread, OR used the image with the Camaro5 watermark...

Curiouser and Curiouser LOL

TAG UR IT 12-12-2007 09:47 PM

Mindz...lol

And, I don't think NV's going to tell. That's cool by me.

The cowl hood is STILL there. The side indention is STILL there as well. It just might not be as pronounced. But, that could be due to the color and lighting. Also, it's only a prototype. That doesn't mean that it will end up like that for production.

AirGoya 12-12-2007 09:54 PM

hahaha:sm0:
i get it. Thats cool we're gettin some advertisement

Good53X 12-12-2007 09:56 PM

Sex.

That's really all I can say. Nicest car I've seen in years, hands down. Love it. The style suits me to a TEE. I'm looking forward to getting one... at this rate I might have to lease the hard-top for a year while awaiting the Convertible - it's GORGEOUS.

The side centerline, and side topline are both there and in the right place. The biggest issue is the fluorescent lighting and poor surroundings leading to poor shine on the paint. The finish has no depth, much like old faded paint would.

Can't wait to see it in a nice cherry red, with a good coat of polish in natural light and outdoors.

Anyway, No concerns. I'm not sure about the gas cap though... that might just be the rear cover.

Edit: And I love, LOVE, the trapped hood <3

ChrisL 12-12-2007 09:56 PM

Picture wont get pulled. Once it's out there on the net, it's over. If NVMY68SS reveals his source, it's likely the picture taker would be fired.

GearheadSS 12-12-2007 10:01 PM

Very nice!

Cubanaso 12-12-2007 10:09 PM

Yeah, I'm the worry type (just don't trust SOULless auto companies, lol) but I think we shouldn't worry too much considering the prototypes (camo versions) show a sharp edge on the doors like the concept.

Bad pic + washed out white = soft details

Also, if they show us something in January and it's softend up and NOT liket he concept I bet everyone will complain and GM will have more than enough time to fix it before 2009.

TFord 12-12-2007 10:36 PM

now theres a sight for sore eyes...without those zebra stripes you can get a better feel for her lines and contours. now all we need is a interior pic, and one with the hood up