Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   CPR At the pavillions tomorrow!! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313448)

Joe@CPR.com 08-16-2013 10:34 PM

CPR At the pavillions tomorrow!!

Well tomorrow we are bringing out to the pav's some of our most impressive cars we have done. Some from the ground up, some just adding more goodies to. But these are the baddest rides we have done so far. So if your at the pav's tomorrow and want to check out first hand some of our builds please come join us! Hope to see a good turnout and looking forward to showing off what we can do :)

And yes the pearl white car is come ;) For those who don't know this is a legit 8 second street car, it's a C5 btw full ac, power steering, etc.

Unreal 08-19-2013 10:43 AM

At least 3 1000+hp vettes there. Not a bad showing.

376LS3 08-20-2013 03:54 PM

Ya, was just BS they didnt let the 2 Camaros (Me and Jeff) that rolled up park with the group. We got kicked to the back of the parking lot. Thought that was crap.

Unreal 08-20-2013 11:45 PM

They are being picky about the rows and cars. That was the corvette area. That did suck.

376LS3 08-21-2013 12:56 AM

I can understand if they wanted to block a section off for '55-'70 cars or something like that. But to have everything segregated just seems dumb. People that go to the show to look at cars, dont wanna see 30 Vettes all parked together. They can see that at a Chevy dealer. Mix the cars up a little bit. If I saw a whole row of Honda Civics, Id prolly ignore it. But if they were parked intermingled with the other cars, Id prolly stop at a couple and take a look. Just my $.02.

Unreal 08-21-2013 11:01 AM

100% agree but they don't do it that way. I understand enforcing their policies so I don't blame the workers, but the policies are stupid.

urr2slo 08-21-2013 11:52 AM

Their cruise night, their rules. Im not crazy about them and the Camaro club was actually kicked out for awhile for not following the rules and or arguing the rules, we use to meet across the street. But the Arizona All Gens Camaro Club worked it out with the organizers earlier this year and there is a dedicated Camaro night now with its own section on the 2nd Sat of every month.
Whenever I go on any other weekend I just park were I can and walk around. I have several friends with Vettes but cant even park close.
Come out on Camaro night and hang out with us.

376LS3 08-21-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urr2slo (Post 6923904)
Their cruise night, their rules. Im not crazy about them and the Camaro club was actually kicked out for awhile for not following the rules and or arguing the rules, we use to meet across the street. But the Arizona All Gens Camaro Club worked it out with the organizers earlier this year and there is a dedicated Camaro night now with its own section on the 2nd Sat of every month.
Whenever I go on any other weekend I just park were I can and walk around. I have several friends with Vettes but cant even park close.
Come out on Camaro night and hang out with us.

Ya, Ill definitely check that out if I can! I work every other Saturday night, so if my off night lines up, Ill be there! Do you all caravan up, or just meet there?

urr2slo 08-23-2013 10:51 AM

Most people just meet up there but a few who know each other who are coming from further out will Camarovan, but its usually 3 or 4, not a lot.
Sometimes we meet early across the street at the 5 & Diner and then come across together, but that's usually when its cooler during the day.
There is an entire post and signup on the Arizona All Gens Camaro Club forum, if your looking for events to attend you should join them. They usually have things going on a few weekends a month. Great group of people and even though its an all gens club, the majority are 5th Gens.