Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   RPI Designs - Very Slow Processing (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42911)

talwell 09-16-2009 11:53 PM

RPI Designs - Very Slow Processing

I placed my order with RPI Designs for a custom set of floor mats, some custom painted FRC and a Camaro SS embroidered hat on 9.4.09.

To date, I did receive the hat - I believe it was drop shipped to me. As for the rest of the order, it is now 13 days and I have not heard anything. Thier site only says the order is received and I have not been contacted via telephone or email in regards to the status of my order.

I have read in here where they say a custom order should take 7-10 days which is understandable. I am now going on 2 weeks and to my knowledge it has not even been shipped.

RPI - please either provide the customers a shipping date so we know when to expect the order to be completed and shipped or speed up the processing of the custom orders as 2 weeks really is a long wait to get an order shipped.

chevyss 09-17-2009 08:10 AM

I had some issues with RPI at first, but they've been really good lately. My mats came in three days. In my experience they do a really good job. Have you contacted them by e-mail?? Josh is good about getting back.

talwell 09-21-2009 11:43 PM

My floor mats finally arrived - but my painted FRC for my LS7 have still not arrived and not even as much as an email in 18 days.

RPI - please get your act together. You have good quality products but this is no good if you dont ship or update your customers.

rharon 09-21-2009 11:46 PM

why dont you pm them. I have had great a response from them

Darth_Emma 12-08-2009 03:18 PM

I ordered an "Objects in Mirror are Losing" sticker and some Lloyds car mats from RPI last week. I got the sticker in 3 days. I don't have the mats yet, but I emailed RPI and they responded within 24 hours to let me know the Lloyds mats are custom made (they have custom stitching on them and are made to order) and take a few days. He indicated they take about a week to get.

I really like how quickly they responded to my email. I think they're a very good company.

Darth_Emma 12-11-2009 04:52 PM

I got my Lloyds mats from RPI today. They are custom made, so I'm impressed that it only took a total of 10 days to get them! When I email RPI earlier in the week, they replied quickly to tell me each set was made to order and that they'd have them on Wednesday. Here is is, Friday and I have them. Ya!

The mats are REALLY NICE and I had them embroidered with red "Camaro SS" on them. The embroidered logos are very well done and the mats are made of quality material. Very happy all around.

Thanks RPI!

BackinBlackSS/RS 12-11-2009 04:55 PM

Yeah, I too got the red SS Camaro mats. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great service. :)

hrpiii 12-15-2009 06:51 AM

dang it.. my floormats are still in a "received" status after 12 days. You know I just can't drive without my floormats ;)

Hey RPI.. any chance to have them before X-mas???

dang.. already emailed and responded.. LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

2010 SSRS 12-15-2009 06:56 AM

Any pics of the mats?

hrpiii 12-15-2009 07:40 AM

here you go and a link to
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32821

mydreamcar 12-15-2009 09:06 AM

still waiting on mine and I ordered them 11/29. gonna give him another day.

lawdogg149 12-15-2009 09:49 AM

I agree service is very poor with this company. I ordered a rear blackout and took over a week to arrive in which it showed shipped four days. Calls and Pm were never returned as well. Also no instructions were provided or on website. Installed product looks bad will be removing today.

AzItaliaSS 11-26-2011 07:01 PM

Agreed!

bajamoon 11-26-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzItaliaSS (Post 4081102)
Agreed!

This thread is 2 years old. Trying posting in one of the sale sections. Say I sent you a pm did you get it. that's what I did.