Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Revolution SS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49950)

herkman 10-30-2009 07:48 PM

Revolution SS

Anyone else having problems with Revolution SS contacting them? When they came out with their post for the first ten front splitters, I told them to put me down for one. After a couple weeks I PM'd them and they said they didn't see my post and asked for my shipping address and that was it. A couple weeks later I PM'd them again....nothing. I guess they don't want my money. Does anyone have any Revolution SS products yet or they another one of these companies like Vari-ram that keeps you hanging?

Indpowr 10-30-2009 07:52 PM

They are on there way to Sema. Please bear with Tommy durning this time. He has been SUPER busy working on his cars and once he gets back you will see his customer service is awesome.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 10-30-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 1113094)
They are on there way to Sema. Please bear with Tommy durning this time. He has been SUPER busy working on his cars and once he gets back you will see his customer service is awesome.

+1 He is a good guy and will get you take care of you after he gets back from SEMA.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 10-30-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herkman (Post 1113076)
Anyone else having problems with Revolution SS contacting them? When they came out with their post for the first ten front splitters, I told them to put me down for one. After a couple weeks I PM'd them and they said they didn't see my post and asked for my shipping address and that was it. A couple weeks later I PM'd them again....nothing. I guess they don't want my money. Does anyone have any Revolution SS products yet or they another one of these companies like Vari-ram that keeps you hanging?

I hope you got a lot of $ as soon you will be spending it on the two company's.;)

Mayhem 10-31-2009 05:50 AM

Considering their circumstances preparing for SEMA (and now already left for SEMA) I think they were doin the best they could do. I am satisfied with the amount of contact I've had and thankful to them for keeping me posted when possible, about my order and their temporary absence due to SEMA. Tom's been a real nice guy to deal with thus far.

I'm OK with waiting for SEMA to have my goodies.

Whats a week after you've waited for a Camaro Pre-order hey? lol.

herkman 10-31-2009 07:33 PM

Thanks everyone. I feel better now but also sorry for the post. I guess I'm just anxious to get my body mods out of the way.

Indpowr 10-31-2009 07:35 PM

No worries, Tommy is good. I spoke to him
today. He will post more when he gets back.