Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ** CCNM ** Cruise and Lunch Fat Sat's - Jan 27th (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273674)

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 10:45 AM

** CCNM ** Cruise and Lunch Fat Sat's - Jan 27th

50 Attachment(s)

So we rounded up the Camaro Club of New Mexico (Check out our Facebook Page if you're a Socialite) this past weekend and decided to get together for a little mid-Winter Cruise and Lunch.

Rolled to a vacant (Sunday) parking structure and shot 27 Camaros. Even had a rare outage of CCNM's Curt J. out in his recent frame off '69 RS, Alfred's 9180 mile '82 Z28, and (all the way down from Pecos, NM) Ben G in his ultra clean '79 Z28!!

Weather cooperated and helped to provide a great backdrop for a few good shots of the Camaros.

After the group shot, we cruised it South on I-25 for about an hour to Belen, NM where we all sat down for some fine eats at Fat Sat's Bar and Grille. The food was awesome and the Dr. Pepper was a flowin! :drool:

All in all, a good day for CCNM and a few of it's members.........enjoy!

Ivan :thumbup:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 10:49 AM

30 Attachment(s)
More awesomeness....sorry 56k users. :)

MackMan 01-28-2013 10:52 AM

Wow, very nice group of cars with a nice variety of colors and themes. Cool pictures!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 10:55 AM

40 Attachment(s)
Just a couple more...

Frid 01-28-2013 11:09 AM

Nice pics Ivan...... lol @ the pic of the human ladder!

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 11:15 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Last round....of mine at least. Video to come soon!

vroomapunk 01-28-2013 12:52 PM

awesome! Camaro meets always have the goofiest looking human/owner pictures, because everyone is completely different with age, style, ethnicity, etc. Usually with pictures of a group of people, they look similar for one reason or another. but not when the only common denominator is your car

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vroomapunk (Post 6093406)
awesome! Camaro meets always have the goofiest looking human/owner pictures, because everyone is completely different with age, style, ethnicity, etc. Usually with pictures of a group of people, they look similar for one reason or another. but not when the only common denominator is your car

That's word. We can all presume we know what each other looks like here, but I know the groups I've always been a part of tries to personalize WHO we really are. I know that the Emerald Coast Camaros are prolly the best group of Camaro owners out there and I try to help our group follow in their footsteps as well. They really are a family and not just a group of Camaro owners.

CCNM is not much different. These folks are tight, hang out year round, and even are involved in each others lives on a daily basis. They have a pretty active forum in the Southwest Region and there's almost always somebody on it.

Camaro's bring folks together but the people make the group who they are.

Ivan :grouphug:

Frid 01-28-2013 01:14 PM

That's what I love about our club (SECC). There is always something going on each weekend, whether it be a cruise, detailing a car, lunch in, BBQ. It's always something :)

FosterSS 01-28-2013 01:30 PM

Thats awesome bro! Good turn out, love that 69!! Maybe ill become a part of this family one day soon!!! :chevy:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 01-28-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FosterSS (Post 6093552)
Thats awesome bro! Good turn out, love that 69!! Maybe ill become a part of this family one day soon!!! :chevy:

Soon as you get back to CO, we'll find a way to get you to NM.....lol :w00t:

AngelSpeedFreak 01-28-2013 05:23 PM

good turnout considering it's still a little cold out...

ZoMBiE_KMF 01-28-2013 07:40 PM

Awesomeness! Had a good time yesterday.
Good turnout, 27 not bad for a January meet. Weather finally worked with us. Clear day in between the crappy weather Saturday and today.

bb040 01-28-2013 08:51 PM

great pics ...looked like every one had a good time