Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Inferno orange metallic 2010 Camaros storm the city of Dallas, TX! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19264)

camarokev 04-25-2009 01:23 PM

does it come in cgm?!!!

avol2 04-25-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean_W (Post 432872)
OK, so where do we get that CAMARO sticker?

yeah... I want one.....

hey I want my car now even more.... OMG!!!!

Restroom 04-25-2009 01:44 PM

Hey, I know. When my dealer finally gets off his ass and digs around on the intraweb to find me an IOM 2SS, I'll give one of the lot techs a twenty to phone me the VIN. I'll take a bunch of pics from this event, cook up a nice photoedit featuring the car's VIN tag and plant it in amongst the show pics, and insist upon a Parade And Humid Texas Storage Discount!

nol300 04-25-2009 01:55 PM

Am I the only one wondering what the hell I looked up the Texas cars and there VIN#'s

These are examples. It's like the production cars start at 100,000

All production cars start at A9100001

and all these parade cars are A900001

tones2SS 04-25-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RT21 (Post 432647)
I noticed a lot of after market items on display. How much are these going for? I didn't see them in the GMPP catalog. :popcorn:

Those parts and other parts are available for the 2010 Camaro as well.
I do believe there is a link somewhere here showing all GM performance options.:chevy:

jspeak32 04-25-2009 02:24 PM

Is this a sign I should change my SIM to IOM? Damn that color looks good...

SWHCPA 04-25-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldaran (Post 432744)
Custom orders take longer than stock ones for allocations. Though it's nice to have the first one, I usually wait for the following year to see what problems arise. So far people are complaining about the weights on the Brembo Brakes on SS models.

WTF??? I want what you're smoking. In today's mfg. environment, there is no such thing as a custom order. The order system does group together similar cars for efficiency and parts staging; but, in no way are the preorders being built one at a time by a group of monkeys in a dark warehouse. If you're chiming in at this stage of the game, bring your Encyclopedia Brittanica and your "A" game. Lameness gets removed from the gene pool swiftly.

91t/a 04-25-2009 03:24 PM

what happens to all these cars after the parade...they sell them discounted?

Hesh 04-25-2009 05:09 PM

Nope not coming to IL. This was just for TX. First event for the Camaro in the nation. Everyone else is getting something on May 6th. These cars are either being sold, or auctioned off. I know the one for Classic here is being auctioned for charity. The one from Moritz I think was sold later that day. You would have to talk to the other dealerships to find out what they are doing with theirs.

Hyperknight 04-25-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hesh (Post 433250)
Nope not coming to IL. This was just for TX. First event for the Camaro in the nation. Everyone else is getting something on May 6th. These cars are either being sold, or auctioned off. I know the one for Classic here is being auctioned for charity. The one from Moritz I think was sold later that day. You would have to talk to the other dealerships to find out what they are doing with theirs.

Yeah the Moritz one sold and at MSRP from what I was told. (Hey that rhymes)

jspeak32 04-25-2009 06:19 PM

Is this event already over? Does anyone have a link to date/time if its still going? It's a 4 hour drive from where I'm at, don't want any unnecessary driving or catching swine/bird/people flu if I'm not even going to see a camaro :)

camarohead 04-25-2009 06:21 PM

hey, that looks like the girl from the bachelor