Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interior Parts & Accessories (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   CUSTOM PAINTED INTERIOR PARTS BY RIVER CITY CREATIONS & LIGHTING (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191826)

overhaulengines 12-28-2011 03:21 PM

CUSTOM PAINTED INTERIOR PARTS BY RIVER CITY CREATIONS & LIGHTING

50 Attachment(s)
Attachment 816702

Featuring Custom Painted smooth center consoles by River City Creations & Lighting

order here at www.camarocustoms.com

10 % off all Custom Painted OEM parts at River City Creations & Lighting :) from 8-14 Thru 8-31 coupon code interior10

This is the OEM center console, sanded, primed, painted and clear coated. this is the center console only. does not include any gauges and center piece (shifter bezels), switches or power ports, lids or rear pieces. ( see 1st pic)
1. Pics 1 & 2 are of the center console.
2. Shifter bezel (large bezel around shifter that holds the power port and traction control button) See Pic #3
3. Add traction control switch and power port to shifter bezels $30.00 see picture #3
4. NOTE, on Automatics if you want the shifter bezels (small piece with P,R,N,D,M,) you will have to send your to me, (GM requires the whole shifter to be purchased just to get the trim:( ) painted $40.00, if you want it striped $50.00 see picture #4
5. if you have the 4 gauge aux package, you will have to send the trim around the gauge if you wanted painted (its the small trim with the glass) , again GM requires me to buy the gauges to get the trim :( if you send it in i will paint it at no extra charge:) see picture #8
6. Long side panel pieces(texture remains) (below the center console, they go the length of the console) see picture #7
7. steering wheel bezel see picture #6
8. speedometer bezel see picture #5
NOTE: cup holder area and compartment not painted.
NOTE: trim around 4 pack gages not included must send yours (no charge to paint)
NOTE: Auto trim (P,R,N,D,M ) not included must send yours (price to paint above)

Add the armrest ( textured vinyl remains) $150.00 send back your core ( no leather cores) and i will refund you $50.00

Add Automatic shifter knob $175.00, (no leather ) return you undamaged core and i will refund you $ 40.00

Here are a few pics of what i have painted so far. More pics to come. minimum 7-14 working days before shipping as they are painted as ordered.

How to order? just send me a PM, with your email address, i will then send you a paypal invoice. :)

Normal Business hours 8-5 monday thru friday. i will usually answer pm's and post within 2-3 hrs. On saturday, within 4-6 hrs, on sunday...maybe:D
Call me if needed:) 210-414-7873 is my cell # :)

picture #1 & #2 is the center console (below)
Attachment 319465
Attachment 322607

#3 shifter bezels- left is with no 4 pack aux gauges, (aux gauges not included) the right is with the 4 pack aux gauge, also pictured are the traction control switch and power port cover (does not include the actual power port, use must remove yours and install)
Attachment 322608

#4 Automatic shifter trim, you must send your in to get painted, as GM require that the entire shifter assembly be purchased just to get the trim:(, so you have to send yours in if you would like it painted. i cannot cover the P,N,R,D,M, i can tape around it (leaving that area grey) or i can paint over them.
Attachment 322609

#5 Speedometer bezel
Attachment 322610

#6 steering wheel bezel
Attachment 322611

#7 long side trim console pieces
Attachment 322612

#8 , 4 pack aux gauges and trim, you must send in your trim if you want it painted, GM requires purchase of entire 4 pack aux gauge just to get the trim, so you will have to send your in if you would like it painted.

Attachment 322606

Feel Free to post your pics on my thread:) NOTE: Posting pics here also allows River City Creations to use them on its vendor threads, websites and other online media. We will not abuse this privilege and all pics will be used in a respectful manner. thank you Lupe

The_Bosnian_Synergy 12-28-2011 10:47 PM

That looks awesome Lupe, as soon as I get my paycheck, sometime next year I will be PMing you about the Gauges and the center console, still deciding on the color pattern, but being a satisfied previous customer I know it will look amazing.

SummoneR 12-29-2011 12:10 AM

Looks great Lupe!!!

overhaulengines 12-31-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Bosnian_Synergy (Post 4231029)
That looks awesome Lupe, as soon as I get my paycheck, sometime next year I will be PMing you about the Gauges and the center console, still deciding on the color pattern, but being a satisfied previous customer I know it will look amazing.

just say the word bro:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummoneR (Post 4231271)
Looks great Lupe!!!

thanks Paul, happy new year :)

lupe

SummoneR 12-31-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overhaulengines (Post 4243890)
just say the word bro:D

thanks Paul, happy new year :)

lupe

Happy New Year to you too bud!!

Ozzie RS 12-31-2011 10:16 PM

Looks good Lupe.

Rangore 12-31-2011 10:58 PM

Looks cool. I wonder how painting to match exterior of CGM would carry through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overhaulengines 01-01-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzie RS (Post 4244741)
Looks good Lupe.

thanks Ozzie, happy new year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangore (Post 4244814)
Looks cool. I wonder how painting to match exterior of CGM would carry through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think overall black with CGM strips would look simply awesome. paint match is not a problem, we paint many plastic pieces, from bowties, bezels, grills and other interior pieces, no problems:)

lupe

Jshadow 01-06-2012 10:07 AM

Awesome so if i want everything the exact same color combo as what you did in pic 3 (pretty much the whole thing), its about $425?

Oh and is there any core exchange?

overhaulengines 01-06-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jshadow (Post 4268175)
Awesome so if i want everything the exact same color combo as what you did in pic 3 (pretty much the whole thing), its about $425?

Oh and is there any core exchange?

hello, the $425.00 would be the 2 pieces in pic #1 center console and shifter gauge bezel with the traction control switch and the power port cover. :) this is painted and striped :)shipping about $20.00
if you add the long strips below the console, they are normally $150.00 with painted stripes, with the above package they are $125.00
on the $425.00 if you send the 4 pieces back (undamaged and no broken tabs) i will refund you $90.00 :) if you take the 2 long pieces also i will refund you another $30.00

Note: the trim right around the 4 pack aux gauge, the trim with the glass, if you want that painted you will have to send yours in. i will paint at no extra charge:), the reason is GM doesn't just sell the trim, you have to buy the gauges also :(

if you would like to order i just need you email address and i can send you a paypal invoice:)

oh manual or auto, if auto you would need to send me the trim around the shifter (P,N,R,D) same thing with GM you have to buy the whole shifter :( if you do have auto and want this painted add $50 for paint and stripe :)

thanks

lupe.

Jshadow 01-06-2012 02:40 PM

Awesome thanks. I have to wait to see how good the tax refund is before i pull the trigger. I'll let you know!

The_Bosnian_Synergy 01-09-2012 02:15 AM

Hey Lupe,
Hows it going?
Just stopping by to see how all is going :).
Hopefully your getting lots of buyers for this awesome job you do.

ttexxan 01-09-2012 06:34 PM

How about the dragon stripe on the outside of car how much to do that?? : >) Dam going to break me.

overhaulengines 01-09-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Bosnian_Synergy (Post 4280967)
Hey Lupe,
Hows it going?
Just stopping by to see how all is going :).
Hopefully your getting lots of buyers for this awesome job you do.

pm sent:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttexxan (Post 4285709)
How about the dragon stripe on the outside of car how much to do that?? : >) Dam going to break me.

lol, bring it to Dr. Lupe :laugh:

lupe