Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Z/28 at the fest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292127)

menendez1293 04-28-2013 10:43 PM

If I was going I know I would want to see it there.

Bad@ssCamaro 04-28-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 6481189)
I missed last year. I was the closest moderator, and I missed it. :facepalm:

You better be there this year :paddle:

Camaro_Corvette 04-28-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro (Post 6481217)
You better be there this year :paddle:

A lot is changing this year for me. ;) This is a good year so far. :headbang:

Bad@ssCamaro 04-28-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 6481241)
A lot is changing this year for me. ;) This is a good year so far. :headbang:

:headbang:

mlee 04-28-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 6481241)
A lot is changing this year for me. ;) This is a good year so far. :headbang:

:thumbsup: I just thought I missed you last year.:lol:

...Like I always do for about 100 other people.

GbrilliantQ 04-28-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6480906)
Scott'll probably not bring it now just to spite you.

=/

From my Note

PoorMansCamaro 04-29-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 6481276)
:thumbsup: I just thought I missed you last year.:lol:

...Like I always do for about 100 other people.

:smiling1:i'm one of those 100 people. gonna be another year too. can't make it this year.

MARINE1991 04-29-2013 12:32 PM

Would not surprise me they had the zl1 out there before it was released :thumb::clap2::thumbup::confused0068::popcorn:

mlee 04-29-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 6482145)
:smiling1:i'm one of those 100 people. gonna be another year too. can't make it this year.

:confused0068::mad0260:

tpower 04-29-2013 02:15 PM

Z28 & a Stingray that way I can make a decision

ka1 04-29-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeybsyc (Post 6480693)
What kind of a poll is that? "No I don't want to see it" Really?

This here. Why would someone not even want to see one?

camaro2lt 04-29-2013 07:28 PM

I hope there is a stingray there

2010SSRSM6 04-30-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ka1 (Post 6483713)
This here. Why would someone not even want to see one?

If they can't get to C5F4 or have no desire to get the car, why would they want to see it? :der:

It's easier to deprive others than to work hard to get something. :smiling1:

Bad@ssCamaro 05-01-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 (Post 6487050)
If they can't get to C5F4 or have no desire to get the car, why would they want to see it? :der:

It's easier to deprive others than to work hard to get something. :smiling1:

Uh, the question is in regards to those that are going to C5F4? :der: Even if someone has no desire to get the car, if you're a car enthusiast, why would you not want to see it? :biggrin:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.