Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   日本語 (for Japanese speakers) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356034)

jrhagen 05-01-2014 10:57 AM

日本語 (for Japanese speakers)

このブログはありませんスレッドトピックがあります。

私は外国語のいずれかを起動したいと思った。

言語多くの人々はいかに、カマロ5家族で話すか?

一部の楽しみにしましょう!

el ess A 05-01-2014 10:59 AM

We're going to just have to agree to disagree. :)

kalimus 05-01-2014 11:10 AM

勝利のために、Googleの翻訳

RiCorvette 05-01-2014 11:18 AM

日本語が分かるけど I haven't had a lot of practice in the last 25 years; only when my wife gets upset and yells at me. (じょだんです)
三沢に住んでいたの、軍隊の時に。 jrhagenさんはどこで日本語をべんきょうしたのか?

irocnroll 05-01-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhagen (Post 7628632)
このブログはありませんスレッドトピックがあります。

私は外国語のいずれかを起動したいと思った。

言語多くの人々はいかに、カマロ5家族で話すか?

一部の楽しみにしましょう!

As many as google translate will let me translate to.

Chingón 05-11-2014 09:40 AM

Hmm, y'all is hella inscrutable like Numbah One Son of Charlie Chan.

jrhagen 05-11-2014 09:45 AM

In case you didn't know, there is a difference between Chinese and Japanese.

Dizzy82 05-11-2014 02:41 PM

And there are 3 Japanese alphabets: Kana, Hiragana, Kanji.

jrhagen 05-11-2014 03:27 PM

Katakana, Hiragana & Kanji. You were close.

Chingón 05-18-2014 02:09 PM

Yep, the Chinese and the Japanese are different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrhagen (Post 7655034)
In case you didn't know, there is a difference between Chinese and Japanese.

You am right, fo' shizzel. The enmity betwixt these two ancient cultures has been often sanguinary indeed. The Japanese invasion of China came piecemeal, or so it seemed, with the forcible Japanese colonization of Manchuria then followed by the "Rape of Nanking"(sensationalized, yet not to be therefore dismissed in our public concern, by the occidental bourgeois media), and the ensuing Japanese atrocities (1930's-1940's) inflicted upon the Chinese that dwarf the horrors committed by the Nazis in their justly infamous death camps that they created in Central and Eastern Europe.

Instead of referring to the Hollywood character, Charlie Chan, perhaps I should have instead summoned up the image of Hollywood's other stereotypical oriental sleuth (the Japanese one), Mr. Moto.

Between the two of them, it's a matter of the viewer's personal preference. Which occidental actor do you like better in heavy make-up playing an oriental: Warner Oland (for the Chinese gumshoe) or that little German fellow, Peter Lorre (for the inscrutable Japanese private dick)? There was another "long-nosed foreign devil":smiling1: that played the Charlie Chan rôle, but his name escapes me at the moment.:pray:

Different they are, the Chinese from the Japanese, yet both of their cuisines are too salty for my palate...:laugh:

Chingón

jrhagen 05-18-2014 02:58 PM

Thanks for the history lesson. I had no idea they were such bad people. I will never buy another Sony product.

Chingón 05-18-2014 04:01 PM

Remediating a quotation.

Quoting myself from the above missive, "There was another "long-nosed foreign devil":smiling1: that played the Charlie Chan rôle, but his name escapes me at the moment.":pray:

As I age the length of time it takes to recall a "forgotten" word or thought is growing slightly. Different from our younger generation, who has, it seems, little patience letting the brain retrieve what it has stored in a less accessible part of the cerebrum, and who casts all neuronic dignity aside to Google that which it needs as a short-cut to pondering, I have finally remembered the name of the other actor mentioned as playing "Charlie Chan". He was none other than the talented, albeit undervalued Hollywood hinge-pin: Sidney Toler.

Whew, I almost despaired of getting that bit of trivia off of my chest where it seemed, at least temporarily, to have nearly taken root like a succubus imbibing my life's breath and slowly draining my spirit...

The lesson is to keep our mental processes in gear, but try not to ride the clutch.;)

Chingón

jrhagen 05-18-2014 05:06 PM

I like succubuses.