Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Chassis (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Ridetech's new Coil-Overs for 5th Gen Camaros (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336414)

kyle@ridetech.com 01-09-2014 01:14 PM

Ridetech's new Coil-Overs for 5th Gen Camaros

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys my name is Kyle Nichter and I'm with the sales department over here at Ridetech. We've been a leader in the aftermarket suspension systems for hot rods and muscle cars for 17 years now, but we're relatively new to the late model muscle market. We have been working closely w/ Fox Racing over the last 2 years developing a new McPherson Strut. It's not just a replacement strut…... The new Ridetech Performance CoilOver struts and rear coil overs are designed with handling and ride quality in mind.

Some of the features include:
• Steel monotube in the front, Aluminium impact forged monotube in the rear
• Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
• Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless steel brake and ABS brackets
• Nitro carburized finish for lasting durability
• Billet upper mounting bracket with built in caster/camber adjustment
• Integrated trust bearing in the upper mount
• Includes Hyperco springs which are made from a high tensile steel and are available in a variety of different spring rates
• Delrin spring washers for easy preload adjustment

We just started shipping on the HQ Series CoilOvers (rebound adjustable). Here’s some pictures of the setup and a link to the instructions if your curios how to install them.

http://www.ridetech.com/store/index....chment_id=1088

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and if you’ve got any questions or need more information, just reply or send me a PM!

Apex Motorsports 01-09-2014 01:34 PM

Very nice! Can't wait to check them out.

Trob85 01-09-2014 04:18 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh :drool: do you need sponsor vehicles lol I wish beautiful pieces, I've always love ride tech loved the silverado I use to own was so smooth.

Camaros & Coffee Norcal 01-09-2014 08:59 PM

interesting.

mikeyg36 01-10-2014 07:20 AM

Mmmmmmm let me know if you need sponsor or test vehicles! :bellyroll:

SSTG 01-10-2014 07:26 AM

PM me with cost please. I have 2014 1LE.

porkrind 01-10-2014 08:05 AM

Please pm price

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

So Cal Camaro 01-10-2014 08:10 AM

Hey Kyle, Let Bret know I was sharing that you guys released your coilovers for our Camaro's as an option http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=335623....you might recognize my Camaro as it was parked at Ride Tech Worldwide HQ this summer...still waiting for the TQ version...

kyle@ridetech.com 01-10-2014 08:31 AM

Hey Dannie! Oh yes, yours is a hard one to forget. I especially like your license plate! You brought it up after the Midwest Musclecar Challenge, didn't you? Are you planning on running it again this year?

mikeyg36 01-10-2014 08:54 AM

I'd like a price PM as well.

So Cal Camaro 01-10-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle@ridetech.com (Post 7324962)
Hey Dannie! Oh yes, yours is a hard one to forget. I especially like your license plate! You brought it up after the Midwest Musclecar Challenge, didn't you? Are you planning on running it again this year?

I did bring it out for Heidt's, Midwest MuscleCar Challenge, Road America Face Off, RTMC and LS Fest. With the new USCA events closer to California this year, probably won't head out that way and Crosby will be working on my 56 Chevy soon getting it set up, have Ride Tech Level 3 coilovers that will be on that one...2015 I'll have two cars to run, so will probably bring one back to the Midwest...

kyle@ridetech.com 01-10-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro (Post 7325172)
I did bring it out for Heidt's, Midwest MuscleCar Challenge, Road America Face Off, RTMC and LS Fest. With the new USCA events closer to California this year, probably won't head out that way and Crosby will be working on my 56 Chevy soon getting it set up, have Ride Tech Level 3 coilovers that will be on that one...2015 I'll have two cars to run, so will probably bring one back to the Midwest...

We're excited about the USCA around here too! I remember Darren was saying James was building a Tri-Five for you. Next time you talk to him ask him "What in the wild world of sports is going on here!". He'll get a kick out of it.

kimaro09 01-10-2014 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've been running this kit on my Camaro for 1.5 years! Amazing performance, rides very good on the street and has taken me to multiple victory's in local autocross events, Goodguys All American Sunday, CamaroFest. I have had the kit on the car the past 2 CamaroFest events and shocked a lot of people with our Camaro LS (stock) with our times and victory's. Even got Danny Popps attention this past year at CamaroFest in INDY. I can't wait to continue the 2014 season with this suspension on my car!! Not only is the quality of the kit amazing, RIDETECH is unrivaled in their customer service. More to come.....
Attachment 589748

sdmaro 01-11-2014 11:54 AM

PM price shipped to SoCal